RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone see Rackky or King Jawge.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone see Rackky or King Jawge.......

.....tell dem dat HL a look fi dem.

Thunks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am here, how may I help you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I am here, how may I help you?
      Why you don't tek a page outta BT book and crawl unda a rack afta u lose?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guess that is what you would have done, but to think that I would take advice from a rat or a fly by night fan is asking for too much.

Comment

as much as rockhead nuh have no sense...that would be tantamount to banning him from the forum...when last Boy U win a match?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I guess that is what you would have done, but to think that I would take advice from a rat or a fly by night fan is asking for too much.
            LOL! Me? Me come een like the 'mercan flag - my version ah red don' run. Is the other 5th columnis so called "LFC fan" you are thinking about, you know - the one that did run go ah City - dah one deh.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Been busy that's all. Handling my business.

Comment

Well King...i did not appreciate some forumites disrespecting The Brazilian big ballah Fred. So I had to summon you to come to Fred's defense.

Das all.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It is not within my character to take the cowardly route, besides, it would 'tantamount' to copyright infringement given that you hold the patent on that dastardly reaction.
                  I have sufficient 'sense' to know that,Blabbermouth.

Comment

You should tell them that "Pep the great" wanted Fred to replace Ferno but MANU beat him to the punch.

Comment

Sounds like a classic Rope-A-Dope move to me
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If you say so.

Comment

Fred nuh good! DUN TALK!
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who asked you? The coaching staff at Manu?

Comment

Working...
                            X