As I listened to the debate over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I listened to the debate over

the Venezuela Petrojam shares ... one have to wonder who the PNP puts first? Venezuela or the people of Jamaica? I think Maduro should hire them to lobby on his behalf.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

There is no debate. Venezuela had it from 2006 and suppose to perform update and didn't. Now with what happening the parent company have two boards one appointed by Maduora and the other by the guy calling himself president. If Government change, who know what they will want. I say take it now and then deal with it later.

I understand the struggle but not taking it could put us in a bind.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      There is no debate. Venezuela had it from 2006 and suppose to perform update and didn't. Now with what happening the parent company have two boards one appointed by Maduora and the other by the guy calling himself president. If Government change, who know what they will want. I say take it now and then deal with it later.

I understand the struggle but not taking it could put us in a bind.
      ..so why the geniuses in the PNP fail to see that? It is clear they are putting their allegiance to Venezuela ahead of Jamaica's energy security. Again, hearing how valiant they were fighting on Venezuela's behalf ... one have to wonder ....
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

As I listened to the Petro jam scandal (Cake ,Hiring and Firing ) ,who do they put 1st .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lazie PNP know this as they tried to sell Petrojam in 2015 and said it had to be sold then. They are simply playing on the political sentiment that Jamaica is close to Chevez. If Petrojam is not sold and have to close who you think with shoulder the blame for it?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            As I listened to the Petro jam scandal (Cake ,Hiring and Firing ) ,who do they put 1st .
            Oh ... yuh figet bout the missing oil as well?

Comment

What is he doing about it MR laba -right ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Boss, the pnp wants to make sure it ends up in pnp hands. It is that simple. That's why Paulwell dem a bawl.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

And the JLP want to hire and eat 1000k cake offa it.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                    Boss, the pnp wants to make sure it ends up in pnp hands. It is that simple. That's why Paulwell dem a bawl.
                    Talking bout 'bawl' ... when the new Minister gave the latest valuation of Petrojam .... various PNP members started moaning. Clearly they forgot who they are supposed to represent.

Comment

Working...
                    X