RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you watch Bundesliga, in the U.S...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bad...$130/month...still madness...+ you prbably subscribe to netflix as well...that's another $20/month...like i said..gad bless america & danald chumps...unnuh have money a dash weh over there

Comment

Netflix......lol.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But yuh nuh far from what me a pay fi cable wid 5 dvr boxes and all the premium channels
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Very far.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

my point exactly...slur X cut the cord & a pay more than if he had cable...lol...

Comment

Your point is yuh cant add, and fail to see the cheap value for money.I can watch my programs anywhere in the world as long as I have my phone and data service or wi fi.

You and Jangle affi reach a unnuh yard or record in on your DVR for X amount of dallars.

Comment

ahmm...so what's stopping me from watching my programs on my phone anywhere in the world? poor ting...jus seh yuh love dash weh money & done...cause i pay $0 for unlimited FHD content

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X