Peter Phillips The Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Phillips The Hero

Shot up Tivoli Gardens searching for the guns that killed his bredrin Willy Haggart, the humble dancer yute, leaving 20 dead and one gun recovered. This man should be made a National Hero

anuh tivoli man kill WILLIE

Comment

how many dead?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh Heh Heh that begs the question why then did THE HERO send security forces into TG?

Comment

20...100...1...31...does it matter?

Comment

geez! chill!

just wanted to confirm the number!

anedda ting...yuh did 'ear bout di time dem kill sumpten like 73 people a Gyaaden?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Vaguely...but let's stay on topic here...THE HERO waged war on his own citizens cause him "dancer" bredrin was killed...

Comment

you'd make lots of money writing fiction. think about it! could be your calling!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nuh renato adams guh down thr by his own will(BECUZ fi years him n other police a try go down thr but couldnt becuz of how "the thing set")

peter neva call nuh state of emergence and order the security forces to shoot AND KILL ON SPOT

so I dont see the comparisons with what golding did, AND how phillips start a war in TIVOLI
                  Last edited by Skeng DX; March 7, 2011, 11:52 AM. Reason: gramma

Comment

i waiting for Bricktop's novel as well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Adams went down their of his own free will? A couple months after the "humble dancer yute" was killed in Arnett Gardens leading to gang violence in Denham & Hannah Towns, Adams decided on his own volition to raid TG? My yute stop read newspaper for your news...

Comment

i think you should be a witness at some enquiry. not sure which one yet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Look me in the eye and tell me Tivoli 2001 had nothing to do with Willie Haggart...I dare you chiney man...

Comment

mi did tink it was pre-election PNP SOP...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Adams went down their of his own free will? A couple months after the "humble dancer yute" was killed in Arnett Gardens leading to gang violence in Denham & Hannah Towns, Adams decided on his own volition to raid TG? My yute stop read newspaper for your news...
                              mi agree with u say little gang feud did gwan becuz some false rumour did a spread say a DUDUS kill him(cuz some columbians contract them or currupt police fi kill willie)

BUT IN THE POLICE CIRCLES (ask any VETERAN police) them always want fi go down a TIVOLI just fi patrol cuz them neva like the idea of it having a free run, immune to the laws of the land

adams just use this gang war as an excuse to do weh him and other police wanted to do for years, TO go into TIVOLI

Comment

Working...
                              X