RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hickling : Treating the Doc,madness and beyond !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hickling : Treating the Doc,madness and beyond !

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...nd-our-madness
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

It would be a worthy tribute to Professor Hickling if that project was revisited and scaled up to schools across Jamaica, and if work continued to enhance understanding of how the trauma of dislocation and slavery still affect Jamaicans today, having, perhaps, become stored in our genes. In the event, knowing, and “owning our madness”, is a path to fixing the problem, including of crime and violence. That, ultimately, is liberating for Jamaica and ourselves.
    Considering the amazingly widespread dysfunctional and self-destructive behaviors exhibited by Jamaicans as a matter of "normal" course, it's difficult to find a reason other than mental disease.

Jamaicans display daily, world-class levels of violence (esp murder) support for criminals even among so-called "educated" half-idiots (i.e. Dummies), wanton corruption, stupidity like advocacy of prostitution as a solution for unemployment, worship of corrupt politicians and their party etc, What is the cause of these dysfunctions???

This issue requires thorough research but mental disease is a logical candidate in my view.

Fanon dun expose dis wid irrefutable science since the 1950s. Unfortunately the same disease prevents Black people from assimilating and understanding the phenomenon or even being familiar with the issues.

Dawg & Dummies nyam wi suppa
    Last edited by Don1; May 13, 2020, 06:32 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The mental dysfunction is linked to our conditions during enslavement which most historians argue is different or worse than other African experience during said times.

Owning our madness: Contributions of Jamaican psychiatry to decolonizing Global Mental Health

Unmasking underlying social psychopathology

The successful decentralization of the treatment of mental illness into the community over 50 years has unmasked high levels of violence, personality disorder, family fragmentation, migration, and abused and dysfunctional children (Hickling, 2016). The etiology of all of these psychosocial conditions is rooted in the 500-year experience of slavery and colonialism in Jamaica. Crime, structural, and interpersonal violence continue to increase in the Jamaican society, with a homicide rate of 53/100,000 in 2006, the third highest in the world after El Salvador and Iraq (Krause, 2011) . The rate of 2.9/100,000 of self-inflicted violence, or suicide (Abel et al., 2009), is ranked one of the lowest in the world. The level of exposure of children to violence is especially high in Jamaica (Samms-Vaughan, Jackson, & Ashley, 2005; Meeks-Gardner, Powell, Thomas, & Millard, 2003). Many children in Jamaica have experienced complex trauma (Balbernie, 2010; Cook et al., 2005), including societal and domestic violence, sexual and substance abuse, absent fathers, attachment disruptions, poor nutrition, poor housing, and substandard education.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...63461519893142

In 1807, approximately 1,017,000 African slaves were brought to Jamaica. Virginia, on the other hand, only imported 101,000 during the same period. Despite this huge disparity, both colonies had approximately 380,000 slaves in 1807

https://digitalcommons.csbsju.edu/cg...=honors_thesis

I am surprised only 70 %

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

seeit deh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          seeit deh

I didnt want to go there, I thought my reference of the person " Brick" would have been suffice to prove Hicklings thesis true.

The guy is proud of being a narco political tribal murderous ,self hating tribal clown and he has his supporters, hi OJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            I didnt want to go there, I thought my reference of the person " Brick" would have been suffice to prove Hicklings thesis true.

The guy is proud of being a narco political tribal murderous ,self hating tribal clown and he has his supporters, hi OJ
            There comes a time when pussyfooting around an important subject must STOP. Time to call things what they OBVIOUSLY are without apology or deference to Dummies.

That time comes when we understand the absolute wreck that politically-inspired terrorism of the type fomented by vermin like Dudus and others....including the MANY PNP-related terrorists,,, have made of our potentially beautiful country.

That time also comes after we observe for years the babbling baboons like this guy Bricktop openly celebrating mass murderers on a public forum.

Meanwhile the so-called "forumites" here blithely ignore the Dummy's support for atrocity and continue communing with the Baboon as if..ah nuh nutten. This excludes posters like Rudi, Mo, you and a couple others of course.

It could be that such "forumites" are merely ignorant victims of the self-hate phenomenon we've outlined and don't know better. Or they're merely dummies...or both. Go figure.

Comment

Thanks Brick, I can always count on your knit picking to discredit, you never fail to amaze me.

Mi rate yuh,believe me when mi say suh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

As a narco political self hating terrorist clown

Comment

As a narco political self hating terrorist clown

Comment

Working...
                  X