Ed Woodward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Woodward

Jangle the reason Ed Woodward is going nowhere.

He is a financial planner who has been with the Glazer, having their trust. Since taken over he has open up books and bought many players. Check that out. He has bought in a whole lot of money and sponsorship.

Fact is the Glazers trust in him. He will most likely spend but not overspend and demand some responsibility from any coach. The best Manu can do is hire someone who overseas all trade and know about football as a go between with managers and Woodward the financial manager. I imagine him telling Jose in January "if we buy Alexis that mean you are going to be limited with summer moves".

So far after Fergie it seems Manu has not got value for most of the players who came in.

Ed is going nowhere fast and Jose better think carefully an connect with some transfers, get rid of some of his players and coach up who he has left. Take some responsibility for the squad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Boss I never said or even entertained the thought of Big Ed leaving the club. That would be foolish. However, contrary to what you may think, he had the biggest say in bringing Pogba and Sanchez to the club for commercial purposes.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you are right for, for Short term. It is up to the footballing mind to back up that Judgement. DiMaria was lesson, If the long term if the player doesn't or is not a fit the club loses.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That’s what I’ve been saying and that’s why I blame Woodward.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Woodward say, "I have 100". coach say get player A. Money man nuh know how good player is and say yes.

Coach come back and say give me 100 more, money man say "mi nuh have it"

Big coach like Jose want to choose the players so when it nuh work, him have to take the blame putting it all on Woodward is far from fair.

You ever see Fergie a hit out at David Gill?

Comment

Fergie’s decision to get any player was never questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Fergie’s decision to get any player was never questioned.
              What happen, you drinking X juice? The lobby was is making is that jose has to take the blame. Not Woodward. I think it's the dynamic and that jose bought players that he can't get to fit into his style for whatever reason.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Listen to the hypocrite,it's the coaches fault eh,where was that thought when BR was frigging up pool.

Nuh listen to im Jangle.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The reason why it was never questioned is that he made wise decision and he was close to his money man. There were times when Fergie know the money was thin and he didn't worry himself. What he also did carry in a few bargain players like Ronaldo, Chichirito etc.

If Jose was doing that there would be no problem. We know Woodward shouldn't having nothing to do with choosing players. Jose need to do a better job as well and stop sulking.

Comment

Working...
                  X