No announcement yet.

Valencia posing serious questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valencia is much better than you think,old legs and his first start returning from injury,team Valencia opted to channel the ball on the other flank.We only got relief when Young came on, I would start Ashley because of Salah.
    This kid Pereira should be on the squad, and I would have no objections if he starts,we will also need the services of workaholic Herrera.If Herrera isn't available ,I would start Pereira, he is always looking to go forward with the ball.
    Whereas Pogba had back to back games of performing very poorly, I want him against Pool.
    Fellaini is fairly consistent,we can be pretty sure he will give a good account of himself,besides, he will keep Pool's very expensive defender busy.
    Lukaku, Rojo,and Jones should be benched.
    Bailly is the only defender we have capable of marginalizing Mane.

Comment

Gats to understand dat unu plan fi pimp-slap Liverpool this week end.

I would enjoy that (for a change)...plus unu need it bad bad.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Darn it,Lazie, did you remove the mesh screen from the window?

Comment

Sir Rock please refrain from responding or giving X your predictions. TIA
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Darn it,Lazie, did you remove the mesh screen from the window?
            .....bbbzzzz buzzzzzzz

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐞🐝🦂
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You pay for his goals not his first touch nor his immoral behavior. Case in point Suarez and Costa.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mourinho 'suffering because of Van Gaal'

Paul Ince believes Mourinho is suffering because of decisions made by Louis van Gaal:

It’s tough on Mourinho, because he came in off the back of David Moyes and Van Gaal,” Ince said.

“Under Van Gaal they went back big time, they went back two years.

While Man United were going back, Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool, they were going forwards.

“He had to try to get them up to try just to compete with those teams and it’s been a tough time for him.”

Comment

I don't buy this. This is Jose 3rd year. He could have done a lot this summer by getting rid of a lot of the fringe players and get a few others in. He bought Lukaku and Alexis. My brethren bet me Lukaku would be a flop. Now mi have fi go buy him a beer fi dat. Jose want to spend big money but don't to sell anything and caught an attitude at the start of the season. That resulted in a less than motivated squad to start the EPL.

He has to take some responsibility. This is his 3rd year.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In my opinion,your friend is probably right but there isn't any reason to give up the beer money right now.
                    The same Lukaku racked up impressive goals last season,and this season is only halfway completed.The person has to wait.

Comment

I'm becoming a scratched record

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Big frigging deal. Throw some more money at him and let him finish building the team. Mark my words if Mourinho gets the world class defender that he craves then you will see a completely different ManU team. The Napoli defender is worth at least six of our players.
                      I've been calling out the mediocrity of this squad for years now and have had to withstand some serious cussing out from my fellow Manuites. Well see it here, 4-0 from Everton at 71 minutes into the game and no shot on target from Manchester United. Again I blame Woodward for what we've become. He has created a mess with the wage structure and the players that we've bought.

Right now at least 10 players need to be let go this summer and a complete rebuild undertaken.

Sanchez - Woodward needs to bite the bullet and suffer the loss in buying out his contract and letting him go. The size of his contract has created insurmountable problems with the rest of the players.

Phil Jones - I've been calling for him to be let go and instead he was given a new contract.

Rojo - He was out injured for almost an entire season and when he's fit he looks good in spurts, until he commits a foul that leads to a goal.

Valencia - Well he's gone by default.

Darmian - He should have been sold from last summer but Ed Woodward decided to hold out for more money than he's worth. Instead, he has sat out the entire season collecting his wages and going on vacations with his wife.

Mata - Love him but he's too slow for the English game. An entire team would have to be built around him playing in the middle with runners all around him.

Fred - He is just not cutting it. It's a damning testament to his ineffectiveness when you get substituted so many times by the second half of matches. We were suckered into that buy.

Now we have players whose contracts are expiring and those that are in renegotiation demanding huge increases because of the precedence set by the Sanchez contract. Because of these demands and the club's refusal to budge, we are seeing the drop in the players' performances. Again, the critics and the haters are already questioning the coach's abilities and diverting their ire from the players and Ed Woodward.

DeGea - He's demanding a Sanchez equaling contract and his desires to be the highest paid player at the club. He's justified in his request after being named Player-of-the-Season four times out of the last six years.

Pogba - Flirting with Real Madrid. Ed Woodward created this monster when he refused to back Mourinho during his fight with Pogba. Pogba needs to either commit to the club, the manager and his teammates or go. He needs better players around him and before we spend again we need to know where his commitments are.

Rashford - He's overrated by the English media and he cannot be given the task to lead our line. He is demanding a Rooney type salary package when he has failed to deliver the goals that Rooney gave us.

Martial - Last year when Mourinho was willing to let him go I was in support of that move. He is just too inconsistent to be considered an elite player, and he's been through three coaches who's had this same problem with him. Since he's resigned his shiny new contract he's disappeared.

Lukaku - Needs to be sold or settle for being a second or third choice striker.

Matic - Needs to be a squad player.

Ashley Young - He should return to being the locker room DJ and only play in Carlin Cup and FA Cup matches.

There's no ifs, buts or in betweens that we need spend massively this summer in rebuilding the team. We are seeing the exact things that Mourinho was complaining about regarding the players weaknesses.

Comment

Why yuh posting this in some bush,post it by itself so all can see

Kisssteth.A suh unnu plan fi gi City the title ,a dat everyone want know!

Wutlissss.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X