Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Rockman ... what y'all think

about a certain Kante replacing Matic?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

.................................................. ..............................................

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      .................................................. ..............................................

Nervous?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very unlikely, Sarri clearly is holding a secret for Roman but the manager will be let go rather than any of the few must have players...
        We just have to get to the summer,we were inactive during the January transfer period, ergo we should have sufficient funds to compete with anyone...
        Our reserved keeper may very well be in the top five best keepers in the EPL, numbers do not lie, Pogba is The offensive midfielder in the EPL.
        And then there is that prodigy Rashford.
        There is no denying that the core is there.
        Personally, I think Martial and Pogba will land us that Greasymann fellow during the summer.
        Last edited by Rockman; February 19, 2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Kante plays the same role as Herrera and is not disciplined enough to play that role. Matic has a certain calmness and intelligence to make that pass to either relieve the pressure or initiate the attack. Kante is more the attack dog of the midfield.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He is also a defensive force too, Sarri seems unable to get the best out of him.
            Matic has improved, unfortunately, he is clearly up in age ,and as such, can't be depended on coping with the game to game rigors of the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Kante plays the same role as Herrera and is not disciplined enough to play that role. Matic has a certain calmness and intelligence to make that pass to either relieve the pressure or initiate the attack. Kante is more the attack dog of the midfield.
              "...and is not disciplined enough to play that role"

Huh? Anyways ... I accept the No.

Comment

Lazie, me nuh want nobody dregs.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                  Lazie, me nuh want nobody dregs.
                  Haha .... I wouldn't call Kante dregs Westman. Fortunately for other Sarri isn't using Kante in his best position ...so of course he looks average. There is no one in the league better at breaking up the opposing teams' attack than .... Kante.

How things boss?

Comment

Lazie, that's trash talk.
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                    X