Pep! Stop playing with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep! Stop playing with

my emotions. This not the 19 year old that just came to England. I refuse to go it all over again. Now that the Eagle is a hundred percent, let the Eagle soar.

BTW when Jesus showed pickford his knowledge of ball science pickford said "wait where is the ball?" Son of man said" look up to heavens and thou shalt see it LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_a8fshboGQ

Watched the goal again in the house here. Jesus was about to shoot but instantly changed it when he saw that pickford would block it. Lesser mortals would just shoot and allow pickford to block. Someone in my house is praising Jesus's intelligence.

BTW I see Jesus is giving interviews in English now, wow. Truly a very intelligent man.

Comment

King:

Pickford clearly blocked the chip-shot into Jesus' path.

It's the blocked-shot-rebound that Jesus headed into the net.

Checkit.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL I beg of you; watch it slow mo there are clips of it in slow mo. Jesus changed from shot to Vaselina with the ball at his feet. Pickford would have loved to touch that ball.

Comment

I watched the second goal a few times King. I tape every City game.

Check it again
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            I watched the second goal a few times King. I tape every City game.

Check it again
            I guess Jawge was watching from the dentist chair.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wooiiieee me lockjaw
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

See a link here:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwfPDzII3wc

Match it what I said initially; must agree that the ball touched Pickford. Pickford did not know where the ball was though.

Comment

Give it up Jawge. Jesus missed a wide open chip & got lucky with the rebound...good to see you paying so much attention to the best club in Europe though

Comment

What? Bricky yuh need glasses.

Comment

Ah miss yuh Say?

Comment

You last sentence is false, how can he be focused on watching Europe's best club if he wastes soooo much time watching City??

Comment

And I will have you know that he watches Man U almost as much he does City, and Jesus isn't at Man U.

Comment

One on one with the keeper & Jesus chipped the ball into the keeper's chest. That's a miss

Comment

Only time anyone watches a Boy U game is if they're playing City or Liverpool. People may switch to a Boy U game when they are getting plundered by a minnow. Kind of like people running towards an accident to get a front row seat to view the casualties

Comment

Working...
                              X