Proposed McKenley Stadium site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed McKenley Stadium site

But Clarendon Central Member of Parliament Mike Henry says that work on the Herb McKenley Health and Lifestyle Stadium, a proposed 20,000-seater complex with a 10-lane running track, will resume soon as part of the Government's Legacy Project for Sports. The project had started a decade ago but stalled because of a lack of funds.

Astro Turf
    "I've been trying for years to build in Central Clarendon the Herb McKenley Health and Lifestyle Stadium," Henry told The Gleaner. "It will have a Mondo track, which has been committed by the Ministry of Sports, and I'm seeking an astro turf and the involvement of the soccer world on that. It's very well advanced and costed, and I'm hoping to speed up the implementation of that project."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...y-stadium-site
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    But Clarendon Central Member of Parliament Mike Henry says that work on the Herb McKenley Health and Lifestyle Stadium, a proposed 20,000-seater complex with a 10-lane running track, will resume soon as part of the Government's Legacy Project for Sports. The project had started a decade ago but stalled because of a lack of funds.

Astro Turf
    "I've been trying for years to build in Central Clarendon the Herb McKenley Health and Lifestyle Stadium," Henry told The Gleaner. "It will have a Mondo track, which has been committed by the Ministry of Sports, and I'm seeking an astro turf and the involvement of the soccer world on that. It's very well advanced and costed, and I'm hoping to speed up the implementation of that project."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...y-stadium-site
    Sabina Park.mobay sports complex.Green field stadium.now this new stadium.We got the hotels.
    A Gold Cup tournament or Pan American games
    Maybe?.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
    X