Rockman, Lazie, Jangle, et al....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockman, Lazie, Jangle, et al....

Do you try to win the match or try to accommodate Pogba?

He is very inconsistent and is a huge liability. He wins with France because they have a potent team that can cover for him. Man U aint winning anything with him. Sell him to Real for a tidy sum and get a better manager than Ole.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

I blame the coach for today’s lost. His approach to the game was wrong and him trying to accommodate Pogba in the team is weak. Pogba hasn’t given us even half of the money we paid for him nor his salary. Yes Pogba is very talented but many a fans keep making excuses for his liabilities and blame the coaches for “not playing him in his best position”. I say bullshit. For £89m he should be able to put in some reasonable defensive work to help the team and if you’re not doing so, well then you should be singlehandedly be winning games for the team.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unnuh nuh tiyad fi hold unnu public psycho therapy sessions a bawl down the whole place wid no shame.Unnuh nuh think say people tiyad a di embarrassement.

Please spare us.
      Last edited by Sir X; November 1, 2020, 04:06 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, Sir X, if 20 odd years of doing so didn't mad you, why should a few years mad us?

Comment

Yuh think it neva mad mi, denial is the classic sign of madness.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

We have this banter going on for years but you are valued and respected part of this family, even though I am infrequently here. Please stay safe in your profession and otherwise and thanks for your wonderful service to mankind.

Comment

Respect sah,glad when grown folks can card each other, seriously I have long stated this is a therapy outlet for me and I cherish it with all its faults.

Comment

A hear yuh Westman but I am willing to see it through wid Pogba, wa'an see how him do when the needed adjustments are made to our team.

Comment

So wait did you guys expect to win?

Comment

No objection there. However, up front the team was simply awful. No one noticed that after starting the 2nd half pushing back Arsenal, pulling Fred just changed the momentum? I understand why they made the change ....
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The fact is that Pogba can't play the position they are asking him to play. Since lockdown he has lost the ball in threatening position or has given up penalties.
                      He is not a defensive mid and use his body to tackle when he is beaten or get rash.

Leggo Van de Beek.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X