Lazie, Rockman, Assasin, Jangle, et al, oonu hear me now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, Rockman, Assasin, Jangle, et al, oonu hear me now

The assist by Bruno, to Cav, was sweeter than Bruno's 2 goals. I was glad shabba started on the bench. I would not have minded if he had finished on the bench also.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Bruno a hit form again

Two thing with Pogba. He is not a defensive mid and Ole keep on playing him there but he is often beaten and then he a silly play. Also he doesn't want to be at Old trafford and it may affect his play.

Ole brought stability and a little flair but he has to keep moving forward or he will have to step aside. I want to see a little more of Van De Beek. I think he will be good. Shaw trying to hold his position.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman
      The assist by Bruno, to Cav, was sweeter than Bruno's 2 goals. I was glad shabba started on the bench. I would not have minded if he had finished on the bench also.
      I have an issue with how the team plays when Cavani is on the field. The man has height and can score with his head, why aren't the crosses going in towards Cavani? His team mates are playing him as if it is Martial/Rashford.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's just one game since the two train wrecks so it may be too early to judge, but I hope it's an indication of OGS growing some balls. Dropping Pogba to the bench is the open secret which the critics have been afraid to call. His style of play disrupts the flow of our attacking game as he can be too ponderous on the ball at times. While he can be classy and imaginative with his passes, he doesn't do enough to win back the ball when he/we loses it.

Fred and McTominay offers mobility and some grit in the midfield, however, they both are lacking in starting our attack after winning the ball. I did however, observed McTominay making some diagonal long passes ala Matic. That was a good sight to see, which I hope OGS encourage. Fred and Wan Bassaka need to spend hours on the training field practicing passing and crossing the ball. This is the second straight game i saw Wan Bassaka stopping an attacking play where the most natural and obvious play was to cross the ball one-time into the 18. Maybe Van Bleek and either Fred or McTominay should be tested out in the midfield.

Lazie is right about Cavani. Cavani is a world class goal poacher who scores most of his goals in the box. For years now we have stopped crossing the ball into the 18. With Cavini, we have another dimension to our attack. We wasted that part of Lukaku's threat. We've stopped scoring goals from corner kicks and set plays. Our set plays lack imagination.

The team is still lacking a genuine right winger. I'm longing to see the new youth.

Fernandes needs a visit to the dentist to whiten those chompers.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle!! You nah tek no prisoner!

Comment

For the past 8 years we've been a mediocre, mid-table side parading intermittently in the top four. All the teams around us has been building while our management has remained stubborn, holding on to past glories. ManSh!tty is currently rebuilding and will still be ahead of us by the time we get a decent enough squad to compete. Liverfool has a solid base to last them a few more years.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unu a treat big man like-a bwoy.

Poor multi-million $$$ Pogba. Relegated to the bench.

He needs to leave in the upcoming window.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mr HL, come outta we bizniz. He cant just up and leave. We will sell that wutliss rahtid when we get ready.

Blessings

Comment

.....wutliss rahtid......

Funny indeed.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X