Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good that you're done as you were not making much sense
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Say what you want, my contribution and my family contribution stand tall.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So you're not done. Ok Johnny no problem with whatever you claim

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Bringing this to the TOP.

lol!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Countries with good educational facilities and a highly educated workforce don't need a HEART. HEART is an admission of a failing secondary school system, as useful as it has been.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Same way you have comm colleges and vocational schools in the US and other first world countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Countries with good educational facilities and a highly educated workforce don't need a HEART. HEART is an admission of a failing secondary school system, as useful as it has been.
                Yuhseeit bro. You’re correct that HEART is needed as remediation for our **** poor primary and secondary education. Not to diss the institution itself as Jamaica caused the problem it struggles to solve BUT ... HEART should not have been an attractive institution to aspire towards for education.

It’s indeed an admission of failure and a futile attempt to reverse the gross and tragic underinvestment in education.

Jamaica’s pathetic condition is a reflection of its horrible education, backward class shitstem, deplorable politicians and their ignorant tribal supporters most of whom support political violence.

One outcome of that toxic cocktail is the proliferation of Dummy Criminal Supporting Tribalists like Dippy The Dummy Deportee

Comment

Yes, but how important are those insitutions compared to traditional colleges?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They are very important as even sometimes college grad have to back and refine certain skills or learn a new one.

I will agree that with a better education system HEART maybe more refined and needs might be different but it is still needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X