Turning 4-0 to 3-2!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning 4-0 to 3-2!!

Boyz look good but what should have been 4 or 5 dusting resulted in a one goal difference at the end of the day, poor concentration, poor marking!

Francis was way too casual in addressing ball in the box with back turned to field, that's what happen when you fall asleep, man tief yuh lunch!

Second goal no marking on cross, the man floating in acres of space,no one approached him or tried to shut him down, result perfect cross on the head of a totally unmarked man, easy goal, no contest just giving away what we don't have to give away..... goal difference. So instead of a 4 gd we at 1 gd.

Anyway the good stuff orgill looks good, enterprising, want it more, focused, leader material.

Bailey look good but subdued more to come no doubt, good contribution for first time out and healthy.

Shamar Nicholson.....which planet this youth come from, every time him touch the ball it look like something was going to happen, very exciting, very enterprising, ready to make things happen, really want to see him and Bailey hook up on the field what a combination of talent that is.

Powell played well, Taxi hold down him ting,

Lowe has never been my fave but him opening my eyes with just the defensive performance alone, can you imagine what's possible if he can consistently perform like that.

Want to see Lambert why did he not play???

Hector was full of enthusiasm and running, not bad at all.

Plv was good also very enterprising, lots of promise there. Definitely a thinker and potentially a game changer.

Team defense was pretty good in big patches Honduras could not penetrate ja final third for long stretches, match stats show Honduras with 57% possession to Jam 43% but shots on goal tell the real story Honduras had 12 shots with two on goal, yes the two that scored!!!
    Yes we gave that away, must be Christmas to rahtid and Honduras was the guest!! Jamaica had 14 shots with 8 on goal and three scores.

One seriously unusual stat is Honduras had 24 crosses and Jamaica had 2????!!

Honduras was very ineffective for 57% of the ball, 23 shots and 24 crosses.

Good game Ja at home, clean up the rahtid sloppiness!! That will not work against Panama, Cr, Mex.

Lowe has to grow into being the leader at the back,as a center half he should be organizing the back line not taxi.When he grows into that role we will be unstoppable. I believe that is our biggest weakness.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut
      Boyz look good but what should have been 4 or 5 dusting resulted in a one goal difference at the end of the day, poor concentration, poor marking!

Francis was way too casual in addressing ball in the box with back turned to field, that's what happen when you fall asleep, man tief yuh lunch!

Second goal no marking on cross, the man floating in acres of space,no one approached him or tried to shut him down, result perfect cross on the head of a totally unmarked man, easy goal, no contest just giving away what we don't have to give away..... goal difference. So instead of a 4 gd we at 1 gd.

Anyway the good stuff orgill looks good, enterprising, want it more, focused, leader material.

Bailey look good but subdued more to come no doubt, good contribution for first time out and healthy.

Shamar Nicholson.....which planet this youth come from, every time him touch the ball it look like something was going to happen, very exciting, very enterprising, ready to make things happen, really want to see him and Bailey hook up on the field what a combination of talent that is.

Powell played well, Taxi hold down him ting,

Lowe has never been my fave but him opening my eyes with just the defensive performance alone, can you imagine what's possible if he can consistently perform like that.

Want to see Lambert why did he not play???

Hector was full of enthusiasm and running, not bad at all.

Plv was good also very enterprising, lots of promise there. Definitely a thinker and potentially a game changer.

Team defense was pretty good in big patches Honduras could not penetrate ja final third for long stretches, match stats show Honduras with 57% possession to Jam 43% but shots on goal tell the real story Honduras had 12 shots with two on goal, yes the two that scored!!!
      Yes we gave that away, must be Christmas to rahtid and Honduras was the guest!! Jamaica had 14 shots with 8 on goal and three scores.

One seriously unusual stat is Honduras had 24 crosses and Jamaica had 2????!!

Honduras was very ineffective for 57% of the ball, 23 shots and 24 crosses.

Good game Ja at home, clean up the rahtid sloppiness!! That will not work against Panama, Cr, Mex.
      Sloppiness is the ideal word.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Lowe has to grow into being the leader at the back,as a center half he should be organizing the back line not taxi.When he grows into that role we will be unstoppable. I believe that is our biggest weakness.
        Be quiet and guh sit down!

NOW!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dont you have Guyana to worry about,last time we played them i think we gave them 6.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

sloppy.. also our transition and cutting off passing lanes and re-pressing is school boy stuff right now. very poor.. But we do look explosive in attack... that kid from boys town is exciting. Also what role is Junior Flemming playing.. did he go in as a 10 for Peter Lee Vassell... Junior had a lot of promise when he got drafted but I have not seen him... there is talent there.. I dont see Jordain Flecher or Alex getting a run for now..

Comment

We were excellent in cutting off passes and tracking back,our transition was not bad,in fact good.We simply gave up two sloppy goals,the 1st the defender turned over the ball,the 2nd we didnt mark the man in the box.Take out those errors ,3 -0 would have been justified.

Comment

Yuh need a new tv.

The likkle grainy grainy 13" (wid the wire rack as pole) a mash up you eye.

Overall, the performance was not impressive for a home game. It's the 3-2 win that washed away any bitterness......

I am sure you were relieved when the last whistle was blown .

The team needs to step it up! .( oh it could be Tappa wid his c license)

HL

Comment

He is just trying to be confrontational for the sake of it. And to be fair to him he does not understand the game.

Comment

Watch Football GPS,you have 3 coaches giving different opinions and not one said we didnt cut off the spaces.

If only they understood it like you .Husssssh

Comment

Football GPS?

A bet this is local commentary.

HL

Comment

What are you saying they are clueless because they are local like the Rbyz coach and 99.9 % of the players,they lack the overseas behind the p.c forumite wisdom,just to be confrontational?

That said Speid irked me,talking out of both sides of his mouth,he said we deserved the win but Honduras were the better team.

You might have a point H.L

Comment

I saw it and they were all wrong. well two are coaches the other is a manager.. First I would agree with what Tappa says and we both saw the same thing. Spied who I lost respect for when he joked going to Reno meant you had to feed the players 4 times showed his tribal mindset and he does not have what is best for Jamaican football. All he is doing is campaigning for Alex and Topey to be in the team for his own benefit. Any way back to facts he says honduras was the better team, I dont agree at no time was Honduras in control. I do agree with the coach from Vere that stated both wingbacks was out of position and was poor. But pressing was poor and Spied got that wrong as he pointed to a outside player going across the field to press where I come from that not good .. That is athleticism over tactical discipline... So for all I know Spied is an idiot to football.. Also he stated concacaff is no good in women football.. Last time I check U.S.A and Canada are in concacaff and they are 1 and 8 ranked I believe.. Again some man cant see pass palllisadoes so dont use them as reference.

Comment

So all of us who had differing opinions are wrong and you are right. Of note the opinions expressed are not totally incorrect,bits and pieces are accurate based on your opinion.

You are a comedian.

Comment

Go read what Mr Whitmore said.

Comment

Working...
                              X