Arsenal will fire Arteta if he continue to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal will fire Arteta if he continue to leave

Ozil out and playing Willian as a fwd. you hear it here first. waiting until 8 minutes in a game to make tactical changes. a way di..ell
    Arteta you and your ego will go. see your mentor Moyes....
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

ozil?

Comment

Pep gave Arteta a break...for old time sake.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I don’t think the Ozil situation is a football one

Comment

so what you think it is? ozil is a one way player...he does not press and does not defend...arteta's system deownds that he press and defend...why would you think it's anything other than footballing reasons?

Comment

So Partey and ceballos press

Ozil pass then press if he loses the ball. What is so difficult in putting a foot in. A suh Ozil Lazy. The Team need midfield creativity
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

James Rodriguez is a defensive liability but Carlo book ends him with two defensive engines and allow him to shine.Ozil has not help himself and I think it’s beyond Arteta and they want him out.

Comment

ozil is 30+..in the last year of his contract...offers nothing & is on obscene wages...they don't want him...he's not in the plans...if he wants to stay he won't play...arteta isn't getting fired...

Comment

Working...
                X