Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No post on what happen to the Girlz?

I hope JFF nuh hide behind a mask.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Based on the media reports it seems they may tright to blame it on the coaching staff. Fact is they were never going to beat Canada but they ought to be more competitive. I was trying to find out what the score vs Canada was th last time we played. I dont think it was close either, but certainly not 9.

Comment

It was a sad case. Can't really blame the staff too much. One week or two to get them ready.

They talk about firing Mendez but didn't want to do it, but didn't want to pay the man from last year. With a few weeks to go they couldn't hire Donaldson and they got Busby to take it. Sad case for the coach.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is they dont understand football, particularly womens football. You need continuity in development to close the gap with Canada and hold of Mexico and Costa Rica and panama.

Comment

Yep we just start and JFF think them coulda sink Donaldson and Mendez now and achieve something.

Mendez must be playing D Brown now "Sitting there watching fools fight themselves"

Comment

When I saw the score I could only say "Damn!"
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You see how Haiti demoralise and demolish Panama?
              Peter R

Comment

They must have an A license coach!

Comment

Working...
                X