Tappa: A big part of the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa: A big part of the problem

If what is to be believed on sports explosion by Butler this morning,Tappa had input into the starting lineup of the team,resulting in Kyle who was given the captain arm band in practice or warm up sessions to be benched until the final 10 minutes of the last game,where the radio host agreed he made a difference.

That said the bias uttered by Bullead that the best players were not picked in reference to Mgeee,implied that he was occupying his sons place.

The context of the radio program was an indictment of a coach who played players out of position,no tactical adjustment,playing favourites and under a higher influence.

This guy Duckie is supposed to be one of our young bright stars.We have a serious coaching problem to sum it up in two words.

Dem clueless!.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What did Craig say?

Comment

listen to the rebroadcast in 3 hours,he came on in the last 15 min,one of the better programs,they tore Duckie to shreds.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You is a dangerous youth . I listened to the program live.. He implied that but he did not say that. But having said that if Duckie is coaching the team he takes responsibility.. they can come with oh tappa pick team. Did tappa tell them not to play without width.. Also the assistant coach of the mens team is usually the coach of the U23... The U20 head coach is the assistant to the U23 and Under 17 head assistant to U20 and so on.. Wht are we different?

Comment

Tell me how do you imply without saying it; to imply is to suggest but not directly expressed; implicit !

Dont fault me for the implication of it being dangerous,we need to deal with it.

Comment

If he said tappa pick the team that is one thing. The man said no such thing. He said Tapppa has never seen Kyle play and Tappa came in the day before but he did not say Tappa made changes.. He said Duckie needs to have gonads.. you see it .. So he implied that Tappa would have done it but Craig will tell you he did not say Tappa did anything.. he just said Duckie nuh have nuh balls and Kyle was the captain all the way through the exhibition series and Tappa has not seen him play .....You put that together to say the man said and I am saying he implied.. BTW what hapen to gamma and dem youth deh .. them run gaan with Mosiah over suh... how dem switch up so..

Comment

Hence the word "input","influence ","implied" and "implication",if you can show me where I stated or anyone besides you said "Tappa picked the team ",please show it.

Comment

You said Tappa a big part of the problem..

Comment

Yes Sir,that is the implication on my part, as suggested by the program and reinforced by your utterances..... He said Tapppa has never seen Kyle play and Tappa came in the day before but he did not say Tappa made changes.. He said Duckie needs to have gonads.. you see it .. So he implied that Tappa would have done it but Craig will tell you he did not say Tappa did anything.. he just said Duckie nuh have nuh balls........

You need to comprehend that you are arguing against yourself,because you are making my points.If you can comprehend what "imply " means.

Comment

Now you see how X tan. LOL!!!

Hi better be careful what forum him use cause people will sue the heck out of him.

Anyway we shouldn't be in that position if one or two players were on the bench or missing. Let us go back to the preparation. Coaching maybe a problem but it deeper than one or two decision when we can't beat two caribbean teams at home.
                    Did the technical committee, Duckie or Ricketts comment on the lost?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure if its an comprehension thing or him just make up stuff.

Comment

X still yet any man who cant beat st kitts or Dominica should not be around any national program.

Comment

Its definetly a comprehension issue on your part,you dont know the meaning of the word imply,to the point where I provided meaning and context of your words.Imply does not mean it has to be said outright,the wording is to provide intent.

1st the context is Kyle given the captain arm band in practice befor the game

2nd the implication by Bullead and the radio host, was they are puzzled why he did not start

3rd the impication by Bullead and the radio host of Tappa influence in selection and philosophy on how they should play,why leave out that part,did they not state that their was a decision process of selecting the team and a philosophy.Hint they said they saw said traits in the senior team in the just concluded GC

4th Anyone woud conclude he is a big part of the problem,without it being said directly,to the point where those beneath him "must grow some gonads".

Comprehension problem you say.

Comment

so in summary you are saying Tappa is part of the problem or pick the team becasue Craig implied but he did not actually say that. Having said all that the team on the field should beat the hell out of those two teams. The only thing i will say they were arrogant because they could have included a bit older players in some areas. This was pretty much an under 20 team.. playing against U22s.. but it dont matter..

Comment

In summary,I should not have to make a 1000 post to break down basic comprehension literacy to you.. yuh put 2 and 2 together and get 35.

Comment

Working...
                              X