No announcement yet.

Tony James, running for JFF president !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony James, running for JFF president !

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What so great about that????
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Competition is healthy,win or lose.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not yet nominated...

Comment

Btw heard Dukie on radio complaining about no physical trainer. Did not say zero about national coach or who pick team.

Comment

The context of Duckie on the radio

Was a played voice mail.Not an interview or him calling in! You are listening for the implications...lol .I have no doubt he will reveal all when he returns, he sounded close to tears.

Keep yuh fingers crossed Tappa name nuh call,you know what that implies.....,and duh nuh blame me.

Joka.
            Last edited by Sir X; July 30, 2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

BTW after watching that game fitness was not an issue,its an excuse for poor coaching.Fitness dont let you push for an equalizer after conceding 3 goals in 10 min.They seemed to be playing on instinct.

Dis bredda clueless like Tappa.

The context of Duckie call,was a recorded voice mail,not an interview.

Comment

The context according to the host is this being the same U20 team that Jerome had,with the exclusion of Mgee,who is in Europe taking care of business.

Comment

I am laughing so hard at work people are looking at me like I am crazy.. So is it less important that he created a voice note to complain and not an interview. I am just thinking if it was true that he was interfered with then maybe he is taking the high road and not saying that in a voice note. Secondly I am going to post something here and you should google it. Tactical Periodisaton. You dont actually need a physical trainer if you know what you are doing or if you are into this method.. Although I would suggest you use a Phsical Trainer to help you develop the exercises. Pep and Klop , and some of the forward thinking coaches are not 100% into this but largely so. Jose is a proponent of this as he famously said you never see a pianist on stage running around a piano...

Comment

I think you are crazy if that helps ,your inability to put things in context,view from different angles to see varying implications, leaves no doubt in my mind you are crazy.

The difference in an interview and voice note should not warrant an explanation,let's just say that the ability to ask probing questions instead of a leading voice message which can be manipulated out of context would be an issue for normal people.

But not you.It begs me to wonder why would you leave out the context.

As for the training issue,why complain now.He is a fraud like Tappa,when we started to defend I saw the same madness in the GC,after the 3 went in we pushed for that equalizer.

Fitness was not an issue.

Comment

yes the race to the bottom. You win either way.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yep, very true in normal situations,it sure didn't figure last time around, we ended up with Burrell,oops Ricketts, who, mind you,offered no manifesto.It is a two way street though, with no objectives set, one can't pin failure or success... but then it becomes a rudderless vessel.

Comment

Working...
                        X