USAF what's the deal man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF what's the deal man?

Assassin and HL have come to rely on your regular updates of all things Atlanta United. Try not to disappoint them this morning yeah.
    No need to thank me forumites.

you a one funny bredda. LOL!!!

yeahman we get a one beaten from DC. Just wait.

I was busy with my boys game and then playing my second game in about 13 years. Showing some boys how to play the thing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

I was busy with my boys game and then playing my second game in about 13 years. Showing some boys how to play the thing.
      I wasn't making a joke Sass. Saw USAF falling down on the job and I wanted to make sure he didn't forget about you guys. I'm a kind soul you know sir. I was voted most Supportive Forumite in 2003. I'm always looking out for my fellow posters.

As for you trying to relive your glory days on the pitch..... Dawg nyam your side suppa when you sub in with your 1984 manning cup boots on. Not even Al Bundy was this sad.

And just so we're clear.....this is the first of many beatens to come. Oh...
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Sass, what is the club your boys play for?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The name of the club is Southern Soccer Association (SSA) we play out of North West Atlanta (They have about 4 locations in Atlanta, one in Savannah and Tennessee.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The name of the club is Southern Soccer Association (SSA) we play out of North West Atlanta (They have about 4 locations in Atlanta, one in Savannah and Tennessee.
            Okay. Thanks.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I was at the game TK. Thought about you after DCdisUnited scored the second goal.

It was a tough loss for the sold out stadium.

ATL United was on the road for 4 consecutive road game. This was the 3rd home game. The team looked very tired.

Have fun TK, if I am not mistaken DCDISUNITED is at the bottom of the league.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Missed the d@mn game. Saw highlights & it seems the little Argentine (Acosta) gave AUFC trouble. Plus, Hamid had some KEY saves.
                Will resume attending DCU games when Audi Field opens next year.
                Last edited by USAF; May 1, 2017, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Tired???.......TIRED???.......There's no crying in soccer.
                  DC & Atlanta has the same points (11), but Atlanta has a better GD.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Have fun TK, if I am not mistaken DCDISUNITED is at the bottom of the league.
                    Oh sh!t.....that's a bitch box....hold on.....

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    DC & Atlanta has the same points (11), but Atlanta has a better GD.
                    But a wha di????? HL it looks like yuh a go Sir X School of Samfie.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ohhhhhh, such 6 and 8 almost look de same. Juss cut off piece a de top part of the 8 and you get a tie. (6)

Goal difference or nat.

We are 6th in the division .....unu is 8th.

Look like the rivalry has started.

DCDISUNITED suck!!......
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Me no have no dawg eena that fight it's just an observation seeing pot a cuss kettle.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                        X