Lazie ,Brick,Sass ,OJ : Labarites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie ,Brick,Sass ,OJ : Labarites

No Indictment on Reid ,a bet if im did a rob and share wid di helper ,driver and security man ,im woulda safe ?

Mi belly!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Why you calling my name???? I have said on this forum I don't support corruption. Why are you saying no indictment? As usual you run your mouth long before you should. The DPP said there is no indictment?

What did she say?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh support it when dem buy it out 300 votes in Portland, yuh call it loving the process.

Kisssteeeth.
      Last edited by Sir X; July 23, 2019, 09:59 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Show me one once of proof. You sit in NY and have no connection in Portland talk bout buy votes when even Crawford and his campaign manger said they witness no vote buying.

Show one ounce of proof or continue your trumplike propoganda. Fact is PNP didn't do their job over years and ran a bad campaign.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can I sell you a bridge.

Comment

Show me any evidence you have that there was vote buying in East Portland. Show it X, Show it. The international organizations said it was fair election so unless you have proof then leave me out of your careless argument.

Comment

They have been saying its fair since we have had independence,further more not one case of a M.P or cabinet member has been found guilty of corruption in 40 years,so based on your reasoning corruption does not exist.

Now tell me where do i ship your bridge.

Comment

do you have any evidence that they bought how many votes????

You came out and accuse of buy 300 votes as if you have evidence. I am not talking about all election, I am talking about the East Portland you are accusing somebody of Vote buying as if you have direct evidence or report of this.

Comment

do you have any evidence that they bought how many votes????

You came out and accuse of buy 300 votes as if you have evidence. I am not talking about all election, I am talking about the East Portland you are accusing somebody of Vote buying as if you have direct evidence or report of this.

Tell me about the 300 votes X.

Comment

Dude , send me your address for the bridge,stop grasping for straws.Portland is immune from the proce$$,last time i checked it was a part of the town next to hell.

Comment

you have evidence of 300 votes??? Answer yes or no. I am not interesting in anything else. If not be careful of the rumour you spread.

Comment

you have evidence of 300 votes???....Yes , she won by 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          you have evidence of 300 votes???....Yes , she won by 300.
                          Oh damn ........ Sass .... sometimes X should just be ignored.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I thought you were coming to buy a bridge too,since you came in it, any news on the Ruel Reid , Andrew fren,whey its alleged maid,driver and security gaurd identity were use in the process of theft ?

Comment

Working...
                            X