RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A KC legend: The significance of recreational sports in JA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A KC legend: The significance of recreational sports in JA!

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/the-a...2?profile=1096
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Nuff respect for this X. I will always remember him. Didn't know he was teaching at the College. thanks again.

Comment

Truly deserving of all the accolades, he is from an era (and played his role)in which KC earned bragging rights.
      To cap it off, he is well educated.Physics was a subject that they may as well teach in Latin as far as I am concerned, another remarkable achievement by him.
      Well rounded individual.

Comment

People think we are going to discard this culture, kisssteeth.

We have to maximize it,many more like him waiting to buss.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Physics was a subject that they may as well teach in Latin as far as I am concerned,
          Physics was my absolutely worse subject in high school. I remember getting a 30% grade in a test once and for me the feeling was like conquering Mount Everest. My chest swelled with pride on my momentous achievement..
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X