Oh No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No

No no nooooooooooooooo........say it ain't soooooo.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Losing can easily become a habit.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The tight victories serve only to deceive , it was the indicator of a team wanting.
        It sweeeet me how dem acclaimed defender became swell-headed, he is now acting like a midfielder,thereby leaving his primary duty to Gomez.It was a wonderful assist(glancing header)he gave his opponent.
        Rasford has been injured for a few games now yet his goalscoring tally is comparable to Pool's pair of so-called hitmen.
        What we are seeing is teams finding proper footing, Pool would not win the EPL had the season just started.
        Not to mention Klopp....

Comment

Ahhhhhh sah, dem man yah, but Rock tek di cake ...."Pool would not win the EPL had the season just started" Who would win ?

You and Jangle a family ? how unnu reason is like some outta world experience.Yuh eva talk to Jangle over the phone,same way im post, copy and paste fi fit im own narrative fi justify im context, and when yuh point out im madness,is eida yuh nuh undersatnd or yuh a tek im outta context. How yuh can tek man who outta context ,when im outta context Yuh see my trouble lawwd.

You now,yuh juss inna yuh own world and nuh know it.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mignolet would be chased out of town if he was the keeper that caused that goal, your roaming defender would be a suspect, and you would have no reason to be confident in your pair of strikers had the EPL started 4 games ago.
            You are the one hindered by blind faith, hoping vapor will be enough...
            Anyway, explain the self imposed absence, could it be because you are forced to take a second look at your team and manager?
            Tan deh!

Comment

Self imposed exile you call it, you mean the little break I gave you. We got tired of winning so we gave you all something to talk about and by the looks of it and hearing all the laughter,it worked, you are all happy.

For the moment.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nice try, or you mean tired of scraping by?
                Nevertheless, why would I take your word over Klopp's and the so-called top defender's?
                The pith of my argument is you are in denial, and it now clearer than before.
                Anyway, I am watching the FA, something you can't relate..
                My gosh, there is a real possibility that Pool will remain winless considering the drubbing last place(prior to The game )Watford gave unnuh...
                A scolding with a spanish whip awaits unuh, hopefully it beats sense into you.

Comment

OH YES!!!

BTW, Fix de team dem name!!!
                  Peter R

Comment

Witty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X