No announcement yet.

Who Is More Jamaican?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoy do know the value of studying history is to learn from the mistakes made by others, how do you discount the influence of Marcus but hold true and dear everything done by your Holiness, the leader of one of the two parties responsible for the sordid current affairs...?
    My guess is the JLP thibks EXACTLY like you OR it thinks for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      selassie build bank & church...bab bun bank & church...a man is just a man...you are caught up in the illusion & the confusion...i think for myself...marcus, bob, selassie, mandela, howell or no mortal being can think for me
      A wha' yu really a seh Bredren.
      This kind of non-Socratic/non-elenctic reasoning you have submitted is totally incomprehensible and can only serve to convince one that you have been hamstrung by petty jingoism with little oppotunity for you to escape your anti-intellectual central nervous system hard-wiring. The type of arguments one would expect from the Jamaicans who yearn for the days when a territorial Governor, Premier, and constabulatory commissioner were sent to the island by Queen Victoria to oversee the newly freed slaves. Yes, the same Jamaicans who have pictures of Queen Elizabeth, the last supper, Prince Phillip, on their living room walls. Yes, I did say they have no Bob, Selassie, Marcus, Mandela on their walls. I dont care who a tink fe you from who nah tink fe yu.

Comment

"no mortal being can think for me..."

black...white...indian...chiney...royal or serf

Comment

"no mortal being can think for me..."

black...white...indian...chiney...royal or serf
          I understand that Bricky but on this particular subject, you have clearly forfeited your abilty to think in general, therefore out of concern and sympathy the only humane thing to do is for people of good will to do the right thing and offer to think for you. I sincerely hope you will accept the offer bredren.

Comment

which subject?

Comment

which subject?
              The title of the subject/thread/post/argument: Who is more Jamaican.

Comment

oh that...i posed a question to the forum...i didn't offer any further comment or opinion

Comment

A question that raises serious questions about you, doan tink a nah notice how yuh mek it slide sey Reggaedoc call yuh blackman, jus coulda neva find it in yourself to defend de rubbish you did a try impress pon Sir X.

Comment

mek it slide that reggaedoc called me a black man? why would the truth offend me? only mulatto X gets offended by the truth

Comment

oh that...i posed a question to the forum...i didn't offer any further comment or opinion
                      Yes it was a question but the way you framed it clearly exposed your loathing for Jamaicans, yes I said Jamaicans, who were not born with gold spoons in their mouths and who would have sought better opportunities for themselves and offsprings abroad. So oppressive, yes I said oppressive, were their situations in the former slave plantation island that they would try their luck in a racist foreign land, because they
                      thought they had a better chance at life for themselves and children. And yes they were mostly successful at it. Yet people like you think they are lesser of Jamaicans than the boastful slaves and cardboard-Europeans marooned on the island with their backward attutudes towards their fellow Jamaicans of African descent. Yes, it was a question, but it was one that exposed your lack of thinking, and some might even say, a shallowness of your mind Bricky.

Comment

you got all of that from a question i posed on a forum? do you know who authored the question or you assuming? do you want my opinion? nothing wrong with moving to greener pastures to better oneself...one needs to ask themselves WHY they were forced to migrate to find greener pastures...the inconvenient truth is that it's the handiwork of an idiot wannabe dictator & a "black man" only interested in providing prosperity to his hand picked "black" inner circle...the problem i have is that you guys are clueless to what is happening in Jamaica but have the loudest chat...we don't want to hear your uninformed drivel...we have a country to build...either you bring back all that knowledge & wealth & help with the build...or shaddap...simple...every time we try & build the loudmouth diaspora (99% comrades) who don't have a clue what a clock a strike in Jamaica & their idiot party are there to tear down instead...you tek up this idiotic "pro-black" stance when it's the "black man party" who got us into this mess & is fighting tooth & nail to keep us in this mess...where would Jamaica be without the Jamaica Stock Exchange (brought on stream by Edward Seaga) or the (Junior Stock Exchange (brought on stream by Bruce Golding)...a rising tide lifts ALL boats...you don't build a country with stupid nationalistic slogans & handouts...so all i'm asking is for you to educate yourselves before spouting foolishness

Comment

you got all of that from a question i posed on a forum? do you know who authored the question or you assuming? do you want my opinion? nothing wrong with moving to greener pastures to better oneself...one needs to ask themselves WHY they were forced to migrate to find greener pastures...the inconvenient truth is that it's the handiwork of an idiot wannabe dictator & a "black man" only interested in providing prosperity to his hand picked "black" inner circle...the problem i have is that you guys are clueless to what is happening in Jamaica but have the loudest chat...we don't want to hear your uninformed drivel...we have a country to build...either you bring back all that knowledge & wealth & help with the build...or shaddap...simple...every time we try & build the loudmouth diaspora (99% comrades) who don't have a clue what a clock a strike in Jamaica & their idiot party are there to tear down instead...you tek up this idiotic "pro-black" stance when it's the "black man party" who got us into this mess & is fighting tooth & nail to keep us in this mess...where would Jamaica be without the Jamaica Stock Exchange (brought on stream by Edward Seaga) or the (Junior Stock Exchange (brought on stream by Bruce Golding)...a rising tide lifts ALL boats...you don't build a country with stupid nationalistic slogans & handouts...so all i'm asking is for you to educate yourselves before spouting foolishness

Clown reasoning or logics.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL! The Criminal-Advocate DUMMY goes on a stupid rant

The Tribal Criminal Supporting Dummy AKA Bricktop doesn't understand that it is JLPNP CRIMIINALITY, CORRUPTION & TRIBALISM that has wrecked Jamaica.

According to the WORLD Bank the cost is a 3-4% hit on GDP...EVERY YEAR. I hven't seen a percentage breakdown of blame to be assigned to what corrupt party. The Dummy invents his own.

The Dummy is a publicly proclaimed ally, promoter and likely associate of the worst vermin in Jamaica's history... the so called "Shower Posse"...responsible for 1000s of MURDERS in different countries .

This vermin conceived, encouraged and protected by Seaga and similar 1000% corrupt politicians

Let's see an estimate from the Dummy as to what portion of the -4% hit to annual income for JA through extreme criminality for the past 40+ years ... is due to said "Shower Posse" and its various affiliates?

So here is a Criminal Associate Dummy trying to claim the high ground in a discussion ... when the Dummy's hands are drenched with the blood of 1000s of people due to his associates' murderous activities

The Dummy hath no understanding...and obviously no shame
                            Last edited by Don1; June 2, 2020, 11:44 AM.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are the one who asked the idiot question. Why should we care who authored it?.

Comment

Rising or risen tide lift any boat in Jamaica?.
                                You have a healthcare system that is on its last legs, a criminal-justice system that is little more than a catch and release failure, schools graduating illiterates, garbage piled like mountains in your main business districts, rats bigger than cats running from your so-called fine restaurants. The diasporic Jamaicans responsible for those?. What are you self right more-Jamaican Jamaicans doing to fix the broken country with the best performing stock market on earth?. Does the country look like one with a stock market let alone the best stock market in the world?. I suggest strongly thae we need the diaspora. Jamaica's development not unlike Israel's will be and can only and will only be spearheaded by a successful and properous diaspora and their offsprings, so dont be an idiot and ask stupid questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X