No announcement yet.

Jamaica's Core compared to England's Core from 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't develop a core over 4 years in football. 4 years is like 10 years in real life. Nobody is not saying the coach shouldn't have a core group, a core doesn't take more than 6 months to a year to develop in international football. You should also be mindful that you need not just a core but a strong squad as players get injured and go down at anytime and that is a part of the coaches job.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Further proof you have lost your mind, again its not that you develop a core over 4 years, its that you keep them over that time period. You are right it could take less than 4 years to find a core. The purpose is to find consistency and form in your style of play in building a strong squad, you cannot seperate the two, as you seem to do.

You seperate core-merit- strong squad- time frames, you cannot ! Let me expand on time frames , 4 years is the cycle of world cup campaigns, thats when the core is usually broken up,because you usually have a new coach and players going in a new direction or philosophy in how to play the game.
      Last edited by Sir X; May 17, 2020, 01:30 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is nothing consistent about players or is guarantee as player lose form, or others get better. a perfect example is Messam and Bibi. I don't have to give you that story again.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Southgate included Ming and Madison and the crystal palace wing back now at manu but I did not hear Harry Kane on IG saying the coach is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X