Hl,Jangle,Brick,Rock ,Westman et,al,etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hl,Jangle,Brick,Rock ,Westman et,al,etc

How much City and Man U plan to lose by this weekend?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I left out,with your full strength team and Big name coaches.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You’re the psychic. You tell me.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The lad is running scared, it was just the other he made a post lamenting the return(from injury) of three players, two of which(Milner and Shaquiri) were marginalized prior..., and the other unproven.It has to be desperation!
        In any event, our game against Leeds will be a test to see if we really made worthwhile changes, Leeds packs a much harder punch than Sheffield which had decent scoring opportunities...,and we are hampered by a losing home record that we have to overcome.
        We have the quality to change both, but not just any 11 will do, the onus is on the manager picking the right starting team.
        I would start Bruno, if he is not up to task, I would substitute him with Van de Beek.
        Just a few changes to the team that started against Sheffield, I would field McTominay for Matic, and Bailly would replace one of our two central defenders.
        DeGea starts.

DeGea
        Bailly, McGuire
        Wan, McTominay, Pogba, Telles
        Greenwood, Bruno, Rashford, and Martial.

Comment

The likely two subs would be Cavani and Van de Beek.

Comment

That was a schizophrenic post,running scared and sitting on top of the league with you acknowledging our injury predicament to compound it you credit Leeds with the possibility of whipping your ass.

Yuh nuh narmal. Well if thats the best you can do in giving my side its ratings, thanks. Jangle I see 3 inna yuh John.

Comment

Go tek you damn vaccine leff we alone. Your day will come.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Not this season

Comment

Lol, wrong again!

Comment

Rocky low the man and him predictions. I like his predictions.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Rocky low the man and him predictions. I like his predictions.

Anamolies, accidents or buck-ups do happen. Look we got beaten by a no name side.

Comment

Btw....yout coach....
                        Ova to yuh.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The anomaly is you getting some of your predictions right. No wonder 2020 is such a messed up year. 2021 will be a return to normalcy.

Comment

Clap yuhself,you are above City,long may that last...hehe.

Comment

In your humble opinion, which team has Leeds scratching its head, is it Pool or Man U?
                              * injuries played no role too.

Comment

Working...
                              X