X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi on JFF

http://radiojamaicanewsonline.com/sp...rofessionalism

When trust is broken, it is broken.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

saw the interview.. Taxi comes across more balanced than Andre.. I think they are issues and he laid out his case well to say it is more than money. That is the right way to go because you cant stick up a broke federation and say you want the second biggest stipend package in concacaff.

I think this is far better a reasonable argument.

Comment

Blake also said it but the money came across. However the federation has made too many basic mistakes that put them in a bind with the players.

Hope they sort it out but they made need some intervention or mediation because when that trust is gone it is not easy to repair.

An example is, "We broke so I will travel first class but you can't". Are we really broke?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Blake is immature. His statement around the UK born new players were childish and stupid as a captain. If I was coach Blake could not be captain again.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Blake also said it but the money came across. However the federation has made too many basic mistakes that put them in a bind with the players.

Hope they sort it out but they made need some intervention or mediation because when that trust is gone it is not easy to repair.

An example is, "We broke so I will travel first class but you can't". Are we really broke?
          All players should be flown 1st Class...business class at least. If you have travelled from this part of the world to England (or any part of Europe), traveling coach is torture!

Can't expect a player to give his best--when it is not reciprocal.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            saw the interview.. Taxi comes across more balanced than Andre.. I think they are issues and he laid out his case well to say it is more than money. That is the right way to go because you cant stick up a broke federation and say you want the second biggest stipend package in concacaff.

I think this is far better a reasonable argument.
            Maybe you are correct.
            ...but the JFF does not have to be broke. The organization is broke because the Administrators are incompetent.

The board and its marketing arm have been and still are absolutely useless.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree Karl but we are where we are I should be driving a bently and dating Halle but I am not so I have to live within my means. If it was possible we would fly chartered but it takes CAS to care.

Comment

Working...
              X