Its good to hear Jangle admit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its good to hear Jangle admit

"we are in a crisis" whats more for him to believe the solution is to spend more , I believe he said about $200 mill is needed ,not a word about the coach and his faults.

These are good indicators that Man U will be in turmoil for awhile.Whats ironic to me,is it goes against Pauls belief that money is the sole solution,Jangle protest that a world class coach is needed to manage that talent.

The mitigating factors that he excludes are chemistry and the supporters ambition.Chemistry flows both ways , players to coach to supporters to owners and back.Man U has a chemistry problem, nuff said.The supporters ambition dictates that Man U be on top like yesterday.

This is a recipe for disaster, and mi happy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Since you've taken such a great interest in my club this season more than any other, let me take this opportunity to publicly address you. Your other eediat fanmate Paul Marin made a statement some years ago which, because of our rivalry, I didn't want to publicly agree with .... Because it's Paul Marin and he only uses half of a very tiny brain, he was half right.

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Manu**'s demise will start with whoever replaces Slurgie...or a bond default (which is hardly likely). They are probably going to be sold before the end of this cycle as their valuation is as high as it's going to get for the foreseeable future. Not winning anything this season won't hurt them, but if that happens again next season, the waggonists (especially in Asia) will jump ship to City.
    Our fall from grace (albeit 5 years temporarily...and counting) is a result of multiple reasons starting with SAF retiring and leaving the club with a weak and aging squad, despite winning the league.

Appointing Ed Woodward, our accountant, as the CEO was the genesis of our current situation. His inexperience and his footballing ignorance along with the appointment of David Moyes started off a chain reaction that we are paying for today. They made a complete hash of the transfer window that season and ended up paying over-the-price for Fellani on the last day of the window missing out on players like Fabergas (who they could have gotten for under 10m) and Toni Kroos.

His next big mistake, which again was a result of his lack of footballing knowledge, was his hiring of Louis Van Gaal. Van Gaal had a very long history of falling out with his players, the clubs that he managed and with their fans. That hire was to make up for David Moyes, but it exposed Woodward's rudderless plan. His approach was to mimic Real Madrid's formula of buying Galactico's to maximize their commercial appeal and sell jerseys. He opened the check book and gave Van Gaal unlimited spending powers. What he did next was to go into the market chasing overpriced "name-brand" players who didn't fit the team, while at the same time he sold off players who had more to give to the team like Nani, Van Persie and Chichirito. During Van Gaal's failing tenure, Woodward was still doing an amazing job on the commercial side and signed the record setting Addidas contract. However, a big part of getting money from that deal required us to be in the Champion's League. When Van Gaal failed to qualify us for the Champions' League, Woodward panicked and fired Van Gaal (rightfully so because he shouldn't have been hired in the first place) and hired Mourinho. On a side note, Woodward's first choice prior to hiring Van Gaal that year was Mauricio Pochettino. Pochettino's and the club had already agreed on terms but Woodward switched to Van Gaal because he took the Netherlands to the World Cup semifinals. Again, that highlighted football shortcomings. He was operating without a football plan.

With the prospects of losing out on the big Addidas windfall, he surveyed the landscape and hired Mourinho who was the only available PROVEN coach. Mourinho's PRIMARY task upon his hire, was to get us back into the Champions' League. Mourinho's shortcomings is well documented but his coaching pedigree is unquestioned. The entire footballing world knows that Mourinho is a checkbook coach who needs a big transfer budget to build winning teams. Ed Woodward must have known that before hiring him as he got a lot of push back from the United board. He made his decision as the CEO to get Mourinho. Mourinho delivered his primary task in his very first year and Woodward extended his contract midway his term (without a request from Mourinho). Woodward's decisions regarding the direction of the club are based upon the ability to increase profitability rather than on football. He went out of his way to negotiate a mega wage deal for Alexis Sanchez because he could get him for free and his high profile would sell jerseys. Last year he spent the entire transfer season chasing Griezman when Mourinho begged him to get Perisic. He nickle and dimed on Perisic over 4m and this season did the same thing with Alderwield. Mourinho only likes players with a specific profile because his only objective is to win and deliver trophies. He was sabotaged by Ed Woodward in what is supposed to be his crowning year.

My beef is with Woodward. Why extend Mourinho's contract in January if you don't trust him to deliver? And if you've lost confidence in the manager and decided not to support him, then why not fire him at the end of the season and get a new manager? Woodward is changing course mid-stream. Money is not an issue when the club which is synonymous to winning trophies, is making record profit each year. And yes, if it takes another $200m for Mourinho to finish rebuilding the team that he wants, then give it to him. You can't be paying a manager $15m a year and not expect him to deliver. Since he came to the club, he's brought in about 11 players out of a squad of 25. He has 14 more to go. And lastly, of course Mourinho is to take a portion of the blame because a number of the players that he's bought have not live up to their price tags or their wages. However, as a top manager whose contract was extended, he will resolve it.
    Last edited by Jangle; August 29, 2018, 02:36 PM.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

To sum up the gibberish, its an unmitigating disaster about to implode

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I can't believe my tiny half-brain read all that "gibberish". At the end of the day, you support your manager, you support your club, but have a problem with Woodward. I see no reason then, why you would not take the tried and true approach of "running to City" - that is what we have been told is the way to deal with your club's problems as a proper fan. I don't agree with it, but short of writing an Xposé on the matter, I find it interesting that no one seems to be using that tactic, certainly not the Manu** or Arsenal fans on the board. Interesting. What say you?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ride or die
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Really ask PJ, arsenal stadium was empty in Wngers last season,i wonder where they went ,Man U risks the same ,lets hope its too late for woodward to stop the fall in share and commercial revenue,lets start by killing the adidas deal by them missing top 4.

Comment

Since I didn’t specify which half of Paul’s statement was correct, let me spell it out for you. I figured my statement about record profits annually was self explanatory but I guess that would’ve been asking too much of you. Despite ManU poor performances on the field, our share price and our commercial revenue continue to increase at record pace. I figure we can go another 2 - 3 years of not winning anything before we start losing sponsors and for the noise levels from the fans reach the ears of the Glazers. Ed’s job is as safe as the gold in Fort Knox.

Comment

You referenced the Adidas deal,isn't that contingent on a top 4 finish ?

Are you really expecting Top 4 this season,and 2 to 3 years,isn't that kinda tight given the new paradigm?

You seem aloof given the above,it's a prophetic disaster

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Really ask PJ, arsenal stadium was empty in Wngers last season,i wonder where they went ,Man U risks the same ,lets hope its too late for woodward to stop the fall in share and commercial revenue,lets start by killing the adidas deal by them missing top 4.
                  LOL! Dude, the people that didn't fill the seats didn't "run to City". The proper fans protested simply by staying away, a legitimate approach to venting one's grievances. The rest were not proper fans. The Judas Iscariats amongst them can be found wearing their new Harry Kane shirts...but like all wagonists, they will weasel their way back with some kakamame story to support their unforgivable transgressions if winning ways return to the Emirates.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

it's not woodward's fault...it's your dysfunctional club's fault...the CEO should be signing off on footballing decisions...not making footballing decisions...that's the job of the football director...a position your likkle club doesn't have

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      the CEO should be signing off on footballing decisions...not making footballing decisions...that's the job of the football director...
                      I agree. That’s the structure of the modern club.

Comment

You also have to factor in world class players want to play at world class clubs and Man U for whatever reason has not been it since Sir Alex left.🙄

Mane and Van turned down Man U !

https://dailym.ai/2MZ4bg8

Comment

Working...
                        X