Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U Gold = Fools Gold..

https://mol.im/a/6847297

3 steps up from Roy Hodgson,1 down to Brendan Rodgers level.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X
    https://mol.im/a/6847297

3 steps up from Roy Hodgson,1 down to Brendan Rodgers level.
    Why are you so worried about MU bro? Ole has done more than enough to prove that he should be given the job. If it does not work out I will accept that ... but after all he has done since taking over ... to turn around and give the job to someone else now would be .... a slap in the face.

I hope Woodward will spend the money to strengthen the team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ole will not last his 3 years, sentimental hire no diligence

Tactically Manu isn't better than Mourinho tenure. I agree with Manu former coach analysis see Louis Van Gaal assessment. Next year Ole will be one of the first to be fired. Manu carousel of coaches continues. This year they won't make Champions League so let see how Europa League and the premier league full season defining Ole's tenure. Joke hire in my opinion. Players played hard to show up Mourinho. adrenaline stuff not quality.
      Winning against PSG sent the wrong message. ugly win if I ever see one. PSG beat PSG..ala Brazil whats up Jawge. All the goals that Manu got were unforced errors and lucky call by ref. Ole hasn't proven anything or anytime that he is a top level coach. Manu is a falling top level team with a reactionary Wood..ward at the helm. watch the ride.
      Last edited by PeeJay; March 28, 2019, 10:16 AM.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Tactically Manu isn't better than Mourinho tenure. I agree with Manu former coach analysis see Louis Van Gaal assessment. Next year Ole will be one of the first to be fired. Manu carousel of coaches continues. This year they won't make Champions League so let see how Europa League and the premier league full season defining Ole's tenure. Joke hire in my opinion. Players played hard to show up Mourinho. adrenaline stuff not quality.
        Winning against PSG sent the wrong message. ugly win if I ever see one. PSG beat PSG..ala Brazil whats up Jawge. All the goals that Manu got were unforced errors and lucky call by ref. Ole hasn't proven anything or anytime that he is a top level coach. Manu is a falling top level team with a reactionary Wood..ward at the helm. watch the ride.
        oops .... "All the goals that Manu got were unforced errors and lucky call by ref."

The same can be said of Arsenal's win over MU. Tell me something ... unforced errors and lucky goals ... don't they have the same value as goals scored by Barca?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me worried,overjoyed...didn't you see my. of approval.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He would have preferred if OGS was being paid a hefty salary which would reduce the funds available for the summer transfer period.
            Another concern he has is OGS has improved his players performance, it is therefore worrisome to our rivals that our manager will get players already having the traits he desires.
            Interestingly enough a few months aback, I had a conversation with Sir X about the unlimited potentials of Rasford,I am pretty sure he is aware that
            Barca would gladly give us Coutinho in exchange for Rashford.
            Just as how the haytors were wrong in thinking that Man U not being in the CL would lead to dire consequences; inability to attract worthy players, unabke to keep DeGea, ,and financial doom,the unrepentant bunch continues to shamelessly make wild assertions about our resilient club.
            Their perspective is lacking the needed consideration, Man U isn't just any EPL club, it is The EPL Club.

Comment

Under Mourinho's tenure,we were just about convinced that all of our players were unworthy, and that is not the case now.
              We tried hiring those larger than any club managers, whereas that would work for another, it certainly didn't for Man U.
              The occasion called for a tailored fit, and that is what we have in OGS.

Comment

I believe OGS was rewarded with manager of the month, and THAT is a competition.

Comment

Also, it is not a mere coincidence that we had two games with unachievable results,our key players all became injured which would explain why...
                  I am alluding to the constant forecast of the bubble will burst, and the never ending subsequent wait for it to happen.

Comment

Lazie are you comparing Xhaka cannon to Lukaku goals

versus PSG.. try do better. Go and watch his right foot shot during this week Denmark game. Worries when Xhaka start used both legs fi kick di ball.
                    Question Rockman do you believe due diligence was used to hire Ole. also how confident are you that Manu will make top four this year.
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                      versus PSG.. try do better. Go and watch his right foot shot during this week Denmark game. Worries when Xhaka start used both legs fi kick di ball.
                      DeGea should have saved that ...****** he coud have controlled it and make a pass.

Comment

Wait, all of a sudden the forum full up of psychics....more like sidekicks. PeeJay beg yuh a winning Powerball numba nuh.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

PeeJay, I believe we have a chance at finishing third, and this is largely because of the history of all the parties involved.
                          Let us start with your club, Arsenal is a proverbial underachiever, case in point, prior to the game, were you confident of an Arsenal victory?
                          What you did is beat a team diluted because of injuries.
                          What that says is you are of the quality that requires Man U to be at our best in order to beat you.BIG difference in concluding that Arsenal has finally found its proper footing, I am alluding to to nothing have changed, you will drop points at the rate you did previously.
                          Spurs has really done well when Kane and Sane were out ,it gave Son a chance to impose himself rather than being part of a mechanism that ensures that the ball finds Kane in a scoring position..
                          I think the key to Spurs being at its very best is to unleash Son .
                          Is it unlikely that Man U will now embark on establishing another impressive unbeaten streak?
                          Did you notice hardly any of our key players participated in the recent international friendlies?
                          We were given enough time for things to return to normal.

Comment

Boss no need for Cauthino at MANU. Rashford stays to develop into a fine striker that he aspires to be. Rashford is willing (as my arsenal friend says) and I see where he yearns to be a top player. This is why I want more Brasilians (other reasons too) this way Rashford can get practical knowledge of the science of the ball. He will then becomes deadly in front of the goal (especially with the opposing goalie alone). The world can see that Sterling has improved. Notice Sterling sublime back heel to Aguero? Notice how he enjoys those one touch passes with Danilo (same FA cup game)? These things don't just happen by miracle boss.

Comment

No doubt Rashford is another of our franchise players,therefore we will keep him.
                              I think Coutinhi would be a worthy addition to our starting lineup, he would contribute more than Owen did but faaar less than Van Persie did, his age and nationality are ideal, we are building a side to dominate the league for successive years(enjoy the brunch in the meantime haytors), and we have two players (Fred and Perriera)standing a great deal to benefit from playing alongside him.
                              He will score goals.
                              I am thinking give Barca 60M and Mata in exchange for Coutinho.

Comment

Working...
                              X