Manu needs to move fast;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu needs to move fast;

it's now time to get Neres and Walace. Rebuild the Empire!

Boy U is done for....Alexis Sanchez destroyed your pay structure...have fun paying Pogba, De Gea & Sanchez each $300k/week

Comment

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh yuh jump pon dis quick eeh. Ah fret yuh ah fret; if ah neva one ting even tek di gem whey unnuh ah misuse and abuse

Comment

BTW mi ah wait fi yuh gimme ah talk down ah bottom limb. Anyway sober up before yuh talk to mi

Comment

My number a play,memba dat,H.l say Fulham.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoQb_E_DCgw

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fret? I am ecstatic. Please break the bank & keep breaking it. The more money you lot spend, the worse you perform

Comment

Noted. Thanks

Comment

Bricky is who UEFA investigating again? Maybe you have to offload a player to Keep your star aguero. wouldn't mind helping with Jesus

Comment

Send on the two window transfer ban for all we care. We're stocking up in the summer with a $300 million spend to get around that (Left back, Defensive mid, Forward, Midfielder & Central defender. May I remind you that transfer fees are not salaries. Something your eediat side would know if they had a proper management structure

Comment

Word to the wise;be very careful with that 300 mil UEFA might not be happy
                      nuh waan see nutten bad happen to yuh

Comment

Maybe you didn't notice but we just signed a £650 million kit deal. That's an increase in revenue of £50 mil/year. You do know how FFP works don't you?

Comment

Suh hold on deh, Jawge come out of the closet as a Man U man, a whey di.......yuh a tell mi.

Comment

FFP? No, educate me. BTW City is stocked with Brasilians no complaints down the road. The minute I say Walace and Neres you seem to get nervous. I know images of the empire returning with three peats and CL. I can understand

Comment

A slow day for you I see.

Comment

Working...
                              X