HL you made a post about Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL you made a post about Jesus

not being ripe yet and unable to impact games. Boss did you really pay attention to the last FA cup game with City? Isn't it the same Swansea that
    that tied up City and fans were walking out thinking the game was going to be a draw? Jesus headed a ball from David Silva then pounced on it to score. IN the FA game the same ball came and Jesus headed it (a little to the left this time) the keeper parried you tell me what happened. Pay attention to the third goal and the reaction of the goal scorer (was offside too).

When Jesus is fully fit; he only needs 10 mins to destroy almost any team.
    I was watching three players that went injured to the WC (Neymar , Jesus and Salah). They weren't a 100% at the WC hence I watched their rate of recovery. Jesus took the longest because of game time. Neymar and Salah came back quicker because they had a lot more game time.

The improvements made to Jesus by Pep is to polish that left foot (scoring easily off the left now) and having him stay more in the 18. What Aguero has over Jesus is tactical experience. Serge can time his run to beat an offside trap whilst Jesus is still learning.

Jesus on a whole when fully fit can destroy any team (bar none) if he's being fed with balls in the 18. If you can't see that, then continue to listen to those with agendas (oh he's flop, he's a tap in artist, Oh firmino and Richarlson are better thay should play over him).

Deluded,he is not in the top 5 strikers in the prem.

1)Aguero
    2)Salah
    4)Keane
    3)Mane
    4) Sterling
    5)Firmino
    6) Abuyameng

I would put Jesus one step up above Leon Bailey.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jawge and HL when unnuh used to fling stone about how tong ‘tong’ Violent and dangerous look what wi live come see?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...-plagued-mobay

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

.....could be tong man dem going to MuBay to hotup things............
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ahhhhhh sah!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh de athletes dem run to de source?
            In any event, de native dem know nothing could be further from de truth, one has to be brain dead to make such a claim.
            What the teacher is pointing out is the maligned place is now refuge ,yuh major inna de minor, and as such, failed to identify the root cause, ergo no possibility of offering viable solutions.
            And as if that isn't bad enough, you shamelessly continue to parrot ...

Comment

It sweet me, back then we pointed out the fate of Spanish Town, and the fact that Kingston inhabitants are originally from elsewhere too.

Comment

.........y yuh tek yusef suh serious............

HL

Comment

Okay that what it is, your comments on serious issues should be taken lightly, a disclosure would have prevented the confusion.

Comment

The hypocrisy of the buying thing strikes me,so if a child is transfered from a school because of crime because they are good in track or football,what is the problem.What if the school like a campion wants to build a track program and wants to give a poor kid the chance to do so and buys them ?

Granted that kid is coming from a huge disadvantage educationally, probably needs help in basic math and english, SO WHAT !

Would we rather them perish in their environs or transfer/buy out.

KISSSTEEEETHHHHHH !

Comment

Spot this a mile away. Ever since I posted that MANU should acquire Walace and Veres the forum got "shook". I hear talk, where will you get money because you pay so and so x amount, Ole is no good and will be fired yada yada. The key is that most here is seeing the rise of the empire with those two playing with Fred for Manu. It's also uniting the the manu fans on the board.

You have devised a ruse (the oldest trick in the book) country/town to distract and deceive. Who cares about Ja's politics, when it comes to football. Ja has been saddled with the political yoke of division in order to control its populace. This way Ja with a population of under 3 mil cannot see itself as one (granted Brooklyn has more people than 3 mil).

Time fi leggo dem tings boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3ZAck5nuE

Comment

No confusion Rock. Noticed I placed a at the end of my statement...

Have a good day!

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X