No announcement yet.

Man U Gold = Fools Gold..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couthinho is unnecessary at the Empire because he plays the same position as Pogba.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OGS has played Lukaku out of his preferred position with success.
      I think he could be more productive than Sanchez who is still trying to find his footing.
      The key is having good ball handlers.

Comment

Sanchez is second choice to Martial who plays on the wing Couthinho plays as an inverted left midfielder. He’s right-footed and plays inside the left winger. Same position as Pogba.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I beg to second.

Comment

Boss mi lose offa yuh. Memba say is your side say dem nuh have nuh money fi sepend, plus Emery not feeling any Brasilians right now (God help you guys next season). Most major clubs have their share of Brasilians.Why the animosity when Manu sets out to stock up on Brasilians (Walace and Neres)? Embrace fear boss Most goals comes from errors whether forced or unforced.

Wi good still because yuh ah look out fi yuh club. Tell mi someting, how yuh feel bout having Cauthino ova yuh club?

Comment

Still feel he would be a worthy addition though,he is undeniably decent at ball handling and shot taking.

Comment

Boss you don't just pick a player for a big club on technical ability alone. As Jangle said ( and I endorse) the position is already filled.

Comment

Working...
                X