• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the game King.

The equalizing goal was a gift.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Suh how yuh know dat Jawge................??
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You can't read? Brazil doesn't have the pace & talent that England does. Now you've been reduced to a bunch of Gabigols

Comment

Hl the knowledge that you gained, came from experience? Please don't say yes LOL

Comment

You seem a bit touchy huh? Now I see where you are coming from. Relative to the Gabigols that Brasil has upfront England...... Boss mi alone Brasil nuh see dem kind a Balla but mi nuh run nutten pon di Selecao. Mi is juss ah fan since 1982. If certain man see mi ah walk wid Tite come ah training dem run whey same time.

Yuh fi express yuh self betta boss now mi know whey yuh ah come from. Notice when Tite ketch himself an send two real balla wha happen though. It's just back to Brasil beating Brasil

Comment

Let me go by your line of reasoning. Czech decided that they couldn't allow a champion such as Brasil (rich in history) to be defeated hence gifted them a goal (fair enough). Now explain the two last goals. HL is who tek over yuh account? Some imposter has your account because you should be sober by now.

Comment

Working...
              X