Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Coachea

http://jamaica-star.com/article/spor...otball-coaches
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Beautiful isnt it, certification or licensure brings standards and the cheapest cultural way to spread knowledge across the land is by that means, pity he just heard of a coaching association in 2020
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

did you read the whole thing?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do you understand the whole thing,how licensure / certification is intrinsically linked to our development?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

did you read it because he said certification has raise the level for some coaches but it provides an unevenness and that the coaches association can do a greater good if it looks out for the coaches interest. It also said some of the better coaches with experience are been sideline because they don't have the certificate. The man deal with all the areas but you only see one thing.

Yes that is you ex. Open your mind when you read. Don't just read the small part that support your argument.

Comment

Before I discipline you again, what is the one thing i see.

Comment

Beautiful isnt it, certification or licensure brings standards and the cheapest cultural way to spread knowledge across the land is by that means, pity he just heard of a coaching association in 2020
              That says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                That says it all.

The internet has alot of free dictionaries do some research on " intrinsically " and how it applies to my statement of developing jamaican football.

I don't have time tonight Johnny for any clown arguement.

Comment

Good morning Johnny !

Ok the dictionary did not help you to comprehend my implication of the word “intrinsically” , because if you did, I expected an explanation and then an apology. Let me spoon feed you as per why its “beautiful”.

I hope you spent the night researching the word “ intrinsically” and evaluated its applicability to my statements of certification or licensure in standards . The objective of your research task is to find the intrinsic links in the article.

The article states the JC coach believes the implementation of the B lic has found “a wedge has been created” between coaches. I found a couple of wedges all intrinsically linked to “ certification and licensure” in the article.

The body of the article speaks of wedges in standards of work personnel and renumeration; he gives an example of a work environment where a trainer or goalkeeper coach is wanted and its linked to a salary that he believes the employee should honor; the problem is there are cheaper coaches who might not see the need for the same salary or personnel. That is a good point and he suggest following the JFF level 1 & 2 system, who have already created such standards. That said he admits you cannot mandate compensation in other words the free market will dictate this.

The other wedge he speaks of is experienced and highly regarded coaches are being marginalized because they do not have the B lic or a lic, that is expected. When you have a standardized system of licensure and certification the objective is to bring all in line and those that do not will be marginalized until they do or simply suffer the consequences. The other option would be to grandfather them in, but that will be self-defeating because experience and being highly regarded does not mean you are practicing with best practices. Licensure and certification at least tells an employer you have been taught best practices and it would be wise for them to take a chance with that option.

The other solution suggested is a coaching association that will be advocates in resolving those “wedges” or issues, as I stated in the past they have a role to play and this would be an ideal role for them.

All these “wedges” are intrinsically linked because of licensure and certification. It would be fair to state it all came about because of the new standards of licensure and certification. It is a beautiful problem to have isn’t it.

Have a nice day Johnny.

Comment

I predict that this conversation with Johnny will not end well.

Johnny's brain operates on a different level. Unfortunately it's one where logic is very hard to find

But on subjects like mangoes he's brilliant
                    Last edited by Don1; June 11, 2020, 01:21 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This is a totally different thing than what you posted last night.

I will forgive you, maybe you had a drink. Go and read what I said, I asked if your comment was the only thing you read and if you read the whole of it. Now you read it and thanks for your comments. IT took a while though. LOL!!!

Comment

You are so brilliant on the subject of Covid. How is the HEAT therapy coming along?

Comment

If you say so Johnny. Have a nice day

Disciplined!

Comment

this was all I asked you "did you read the whole thing?" up above. Now you explain your self, thank you.

Explain how is that disciplined??? Mi can't ask you a valid question?

Comment

It’s coming along steadily thanks
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X