X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future of Jamaican coaching !

https://youtu.be/2UIy09zo4h8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Phenomenal accomplishments!!!
    The JFF bigwigs should greatly factor his input, given his record, failure or mediocrity at the national level has to be because of the JFF.

Comment

His record is better than Tappa in my opinion, except for the fact that he was an assistant to Schaffer.

Jamaica
      On 17 July 2013, it was announced that Schäfer will become the new coach of Jamaica, replacing previous manager Theodore Whitmore who resigned from his position following a 2–0 loss to Honduras. Jamaica's first match with Schäfer as manager was a World Cup qualification match against Panama on 7 September 2013 which ended with a 0–0 draw.

In the 2014 Caribbean Cup, Jamaica's first match ended with a 1–1 draw over Martinique. However, the team recorded two-straight wins against Antigua and Barbuda and Haiti to make it to the final. Schäfer led Jamaica to their sixth Caribbean Cup title after beating Trinidad and Tobago 4–3 on penalties in the final.

In June 2015 at the Copa América, Jamaica put in an incredible performance, being drawn in the same group as regional powers Argentina and Uruguay, who both defeated Jamaica by a single goal. Shortly after, on 22 July 2015 Schäfer's team reached the Final of the Gold Cup after beating tournament favourites the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfried_Sch%C3%A4fer

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Really.. he shares Shaffers record. as a national coach.. disingenuous.

Comment

Comprehension brethren, you left out ...... His record is better than Tappa in my opinion, except for the fact that he was an assistant to Schaffer.

Much like you could not grasp the concept of the word "implied" or "implication".

Leave the word disingenious alone, nuhbady nuh lie like you.

Comment

What are his accomplishments as a Head Coach outside of JC?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I posted it, he has been an assistant to Schaffer ever since, from Jamaica,Iran to the middle east.

Comment

So how can you conclude that his record as a coaching assistant is better than Tappa's as a Head Coach?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I qualified it as my opinion.

Comment

you are entitled to your opinion but not your facts.

Comment

so "White God" a get some ratings now?
                      Mi think him never good.

Was Tappa also one of his assistant? If so the record share? or a just Coley get it?

Coley have his A license? I thought that was a requirement.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ah bwoy.. cock mouth kill cock.

Comment

I cant with you two, beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                          X