X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: Tappa B lic and the plan

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...-cup-2022-goal
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I agree with the plan a 100%,something I have long advocated for.It fits our cultural economic reality,the next stop is for the A lic,for as many on the Island .

Kudos to the JFF.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you should be apologizing to Tappa but that is unlike you.
      Just keep up f...erry and gloss over it to the next one.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Really ,he should be apologizing to the fans,why did it take you so long to get a B lic,how much longer for the A ? 2nd you should be apologizing to the Ricketts/ JFF ,they have a plan to develop local coaches within our cultural economic reality.

Comment

as usual that is you.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So wha yuh say ,Kudos to the JFF?. ,Is like yuh love hug up man,yuh think say ball game a fren ,fren ting,because yuh score a goal yuh muss start every game or because you as a coach win 2 game and lose 10,yuh guaranteed support fi life.

Kissteeeth.
            Last edited by Sir X; December 14, 2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

X you is a sample. You run and post it because you know we were gonna beat you over this. Just last week you claimed the man had no certification. Now you try change the goalpost to when will he get the A license, when you know there is no Concacaff A and it’s the highest level in Concacaff.. You need to apologize to the forum.

Comment

'Now you try change the goalpost to when will he get the A license, when you know there is no Concacaff A and it’s the highest level in Concacaff."

I don't think he knows this. two weeks ago he was saying they should get Tegat because Tappa didn't want to further himself. Not knowing Tegat is a coach before Tappa.

Comment

Dunce,the man nuh ave nuh lic,till yesterday according to the paper.Yuh nuh shame,a dat unnu apologist a really a defen ?

Unnu love hug up man,suh if Im neva get the B and ave the C unnu comfortable wid dem levels.

(A) lic,mi say Dunce.

Comment

Fiyah pan di Dunces head:

Waugh reiterated that continuous coach education is vital to football development, and as such encouraged the coaches to remain rooted in understanding the principle of the game and to be passionate about raising the level of football in the country.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/...=MobileArticle

Comment

So you go from no license to the highest in the region.ok x , make sense

Comment

Dunce certain Lic are not credible for a national coach e.g the F,D and C.Hence the implementation of the B lic,the next step is the A ,because from what I see ,Tappa nuh ready.

Comment

Is there a Concacaff A license

Comment

Not having one should not be a hindrance for a national coach not to try and attain an * A* lic of the UEFA standard. 2nd as there was no B lic until 2018,it is imperative for the JFF who are the administrators of jamaican football to advocate and implement one.

That said do you give Ricketts credit for implementing the B program for the local coaches ? 2nd why are the above concepts of knowledge and self reliance so hard for you to post affirmatively on the forum.

You seem more intent and driven in questioning my educational up bringing,thereby exposing your own.If you do support the JFF pursuit of higher coaching knowledge, bring Sass and Paul along in seeing the need for it and give credit where it's due for implementing it.

Fren fren ting nuh play ball game.

Comment

agree with you that Tappa should do his Uefa A its a long process but he should absolutely. I am not anti coaches education.. I am anti corruption and liar like you who come here and talk bout the man has NO certification and Tegat has more than him and you dont know what Tegat has or dont have and you made up a lie about the man had no certification. When the truth hit you in the face you tried to change it to he dont have an A license.. You is a disingenuous little dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X