RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh it wasn't a question of regression,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh it wasn't a question of regression,...

...Rashford was busy adding another facet to his game,looong range bomber.

I blame Fred for the goal scored by Dele Ali, he is the player between the opponent and goal, his conern should have been Dele going towards goal.

So we are now at sixth spot, even though the season has been an unprecedented disaster.

The reason why Man U isn't a top four team is because of those neckback minnows, they have accomplished what those so-called top teams could not.

I was impressed.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

......finally found your vice
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman
        ...Rashford was busy adding another facet to his game,looong range bomber.

I blame Fred for the goal scored by Dele Ali, he is the player between the opponent and goal, his conern should have been Dele going towards goal.

So we are now at sixth spot, even though the season has been an unprecedented disaster.

The reason why Man U isn't a top four team is because of those neckback minnows, they have accomplished what those so-called top teams could not.
        I don't get it. How can the team struggle to beat the smaller teams but turn up for the top tier teams?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

for one the lower teams keep defensive shape, not worried about win. That is why you need a creative mid and a natural striker.

Manu needs a creative mid to unlock defense. You saw how Erikson was carving out passes when he came on and how Jack Grealish was been fouled by Manu everytime he touched the ball? Man U need that kind of attacking mid.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

......suh waaapn to multi Billion $$ playa Pogba.....?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Pogba in my book is a luxury. Good player but I am not sure if he is an offensive mid or defensive mid. He is kind of a hybrid. I if he wants to go let him go and get an offensive mid and a defensive mid with that money.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would keep Pogba, he is young, quite capable of making diagonal crosses, an easy target (becayse of his height)for DeGea, and is expected to score.
                I think his absence is the reason why Leicester and Chelsea are ahead of Man U in the standings, we are missing his goals and assists.

Comment

Pogba is ok, but you can't force him to stay, at some stage it is going to affect the locker room. He hasn't said he will stay and he will just run down his contract. Manu need players who are going to commit long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Pogba in my book is a luxury. Good player but I am not sure if he is an offensive mid or defensive mid. He is kind of a hybrid. I if he wants to go let him go and get an offensive mid and a defensive mid with that money.
                    Let mi put down the flask. Did you really say luxury? Who in the team better than Pogba? Who in the team can pass like Pogba? Who in the team can drive this team forward like Pogba?

A wha Sass a talk bout?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Pogba is ok, but you can't force him to stay, at some stage it is going to affect the locker room. He hasn't said he will stay and he will just run down his contract. Manu need players who are going to commit long term.
                      OKAYY!!!!???? MU need to bring in quality players, not get rid of the quality player in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        ......suh waaapn to multi Billion $$ playa Pogba.....?
                        Working his way back from injury.

Comment

I agree with that but if the player don't want to stay, he will be a liability to your team, no matter how good he or she is.

In my opinion, Pogba has made it clear he want to move on. He has not said anything otherwise and it would be foolish to keep him long term. You can force him to stay but you can't force him to give his all for the club. Manu need all players onboard, not thinking about Real or Juventus.

Comment

he is luxury. He need good players around him to make up for his shortfall. In space Pogba play well but without that space he is ordinary. Pogba is not the best defensive player around, neither is he the best attacking mid around. Manu midfield is not good in case you don't see it. With better players to take off pressure he will perform but that is he has the space to do so.

Comment

I agree with that but if the player don't want to stay, he will be a liability to your team, no matter how good he or she is.

In my opinion, Pogba has made it clear he want to move on. He has not said anything otherwise and it would be foolish to keep him long term. You can force him to stay but you can't force him to give his all for the club. Manu need all players onboard, not thinking about Real or Juventus.
                              " Pogba has made it clear he want to move on"

Oh sorry ... apparently I missed that news.

Comment

Working...
                              X