No announcement yet.

Paul : What's the Priority list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not about my stupidity,when all I reflect are Klopp's question ?

1) You are being ignorant by dismissing that he did say it,and went on to ask ,how do you do it !

2) You compound it, by stating he is a liar or a fool,then again dismissing it as you dont believe he is either.Proof of more ignorance

3) How does he make the league the priority, by taking what steps,this early in the season ?

The question stands,i have nothing to give up!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Its not about my stupidity,when all I reflect are Klopp's question ?

1) You are being ignorant by dismissing that he did say it,and went on to ask ,how do you do it !

2) You compound it, by stating he is a liar or a fool,then again dismissing it as you dont believe he is either.Proof of more ignorance

3) How does he make the league the priority, by taking what steps,this early in the season ?

The question stands,i have nothing to give up!
      Who said I dismissed his question? I pointed out that he and only he knows the HOW...b/c that's his job. Do you really believe he's expecting anyone to answer his question? LOL! Anyway, the way it has been done for "centuries" is ONLY THIS YEAR possible at LFC (after nearly 30 years), and that is to have a DEEP SQUAD (more with more)...but that's the trouble you have, your mind is too small (more with less) to get it.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Take your advice and give it up,so you did not dismiss the question , you have # 2 and # 3 to deal with.....hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Take your advice and give it up,so you did not dismiss the question , you have # 2 and # 3 to deal with.....hehe.
          One more time - the "How" is Klopp's job...not mine, not Rat Face's, nor is it yours (thank the Lord). I trust him. He knows how, but he's smart enough not to take Rat Face's bait. You however, are too stupid to understand the dance or anything else beyond a kindergarten level for that matter. Have a nice day.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No more Time! Klopp ask's publicly how do you do it ,this early in the season!

Anyone can answer ,the million dollar question that you defend as a possibility, so answer it.

My day has been going good and it looks to be going better.

Comment

No rats round here, those long-tailed rodents are found exclusively over your camp,besides it is a self-hate when you criticise someone because they resemble you.
              The former wingback has more EPL titles than your club,and as much CL trophy too.

Comment

Working...
              X