RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Butler Lays Bare Years of Alleged Abuse ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Butler Lays Bare Years of Alleged Abuse ...

Beaten, Assaulted, Tormented: Kyle Butler Lays Bare Years of Alleged Abuse He and His Mother Suffered At the Hand of His Father, Craig

https://nationwideradiojm.com/beaten...-father-craig/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

very sad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

very very sad. so much can be said but first of all wish them the best.

Comment

him was a beat mosiah too? aye driver bwoy why yuh a drive so slow?

Comment

funny I was wondering too. LOL!!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

story come to bump

Comment

now we know why mosiah run weh.. Craig box box him up..

Comment

A lie you tell. Mosiah woulda give him a "Jake Paul"

Comment

………………….what's a Jake Paul…?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    ………………….what's a Jake Paul…?
                    ...impatiently anticipating the response.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      ...impatiently anticipating the response.
                      Jake Paul is that guy that KO Nate Robinson in the pre-carded fight of the Mike Tyson/Roy Jones Jr fight.

So I'm guessing he's saying Mosiah would've knocked him out?

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
                        Jake Paul is that guy that KO Nate Robinson in the pre-carded fight of the Mike Tyson/Roy Jones Jr fight.

So I'm guessing he's saying Mosiah would've knocked him out?
                        Oh ... thanks.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJJmR_bgc0

Comment

Damn!!!!! He simply went to sleep. Anyone know if he woke up?

Comment

....good night Irene........

Ok, sooooo how Mosiah is involved in this thread?
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X