Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn .... MU's defense was like a

brothel ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

We as fans have helplessly watched our club gone down in the last 8 years. The slide hasn’t stopped as yet. The American owner are like jackals and hyenas just picking the meat off the bones. Until Ed Woodward gives up control of all things football related and go back to making money for the club, we will end up out of the premiership. That’s why him and his American cronies trying to strong arm the rest of the league to gain control in order to maintain their status quo.

OGS has nowhere to hide. This is his team.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am sure you Lazie and RockyBob have the jersey they played in today.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Comment

🤮😂😂

HL

Comment

Jange tun fool,suh it's the American Owners,Ed Woodard fault ,yet its OGS team and he has nowhere to hide,mek sense Big man ,if yuh calling for OGS sacking seh suh !. They gave OGS millions to spend,look he spent $ 80 mill for a fridge.

Jangle tun fool,Lazie missing,Sass quiet and Westman a bawlll.

Kissteeth!
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

......so whabout ROCKYbob...........?

HL

Comment

Rocky ...ahhhhhhhhh sah,mi a try figure out dat hombre,im is a special case.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Every time yuh think Rock missing im turn up,then im guh quiet, then he rambles on some philosophical tangent how LFC and City is doing worse or in a worse position or will one day get there. Some kind of escapism to his alternate realty. I wouldn't say he is mad like Jangle because he shoots this mumbo jumbo with a straight face.

If I could classify Rock he is a philosophical escape artist that compensates by wishing or posting other's faults in a competitive way while glossing over his ,at his opportune time.

To sum it up im bad mind others ,while im and im side aguh down. I have never seen him cry for Man U predicament, never !

Sick.

Comment

You play very rough WeedX.

HL

Comment

Oh suh dats why mi ears a ring off!
                      Sir X, if I let you define me, I would be a completely different person.

Comment

As mi say, yuh missing from the conversation and just tun up suh,watch how yuh soon get quiet,then the philosiphical ramblings on how terrible LFC and all other clubs around you are terrible ,no tears for Man U predicament huh ?

Yuh nuh narmal sah,in fact dat nuh narmal.

Comment

I like EVERTON !!

HL

Comment

I like Liverpool

Comment

Working...
                            X