Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica team for friendly

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...rs-named-squad

I am glad Daniel Johnson get a run. He is a good attacking midfielder out of the Villa camp. He was surpassed by Grealish but at one stage was considered the best midfielder outside of the EPL in England.

I think he is better than Morrison at this stage.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Saudi Arabia is the beating-stick in World Cup football.

If I recall, they beat Jamaica in their last friendly.

Very few top shelf players on the list.

Lowe should be at least featuring in the MLS.

Anyway, I look forward in attending any game the Boyz ! ⚽️🥅🇯🇲play here in the 🇺🇸 .
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What do you think of the uproar by some around Topey not being in the squad.

Comment

Not sure. He is not so young anymore but I am not aware of how he is doing in the USL. I know Rudy Spied use to be his former coach, and I am not sure if he has an input in the squad so I don't know what to say but I will tell him and Scarlett to keep on doing their thing and keep on improving.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

he should be 21

Comment

Jamoi Topey is 20 years-old. He's on loan at Philadelphia Union's USL team, and played in 8 of their 16 games: https://www.transfermarkt.us/jamoi-t...spieler/602904

***The team did poorly this year. They finished 16th, out of 17 teams, in the Eastern Conference, of the USL Championship.

Comment

Working...
            X