No announcement yet.

Why Jamaica will never get to the World Cup with unlicensed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not say Rafa was not good.. Your parents wasted their hard earn money on your education. I said Rafa is goood at the tacital sides and he is one of the best but otherwise he is ordinary in style of play and improving players... He like Jose is a tactician.

Comment

Do you have a comprehension problem, bringing my parents expense on my education does not deflect your issue of having serious cerebral deficts,if yuh nuh understand that,understand this,yuh dunce !

Where did I state you said Rafa is not good ? I rebutted your point about Rafa lack of player development with sources.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        JFF lic,dont count.100% sure.
        Tappa
        https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BV02Eg..._web_copy_link

Comment

Thank you Za.The secret is out ,So the next step is the (A )which is desperately needed.

http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/j...licence-course
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Tappa has no lic,never read or heard of him completing any coaching course,its the biggest mystery or secret in Jamaican football ,to the point where Bullead questioned and admonished him to upgrade his credentials in a newspaper article.

Tappa style of play is predictable ,for past 2 years since his appointment he has been using this slow defensive build up as his tactical approach, which depends on overseas players from professional leagues acting on their own volition with some success.

That success ran out the G.C.The USA beating proved it.He employed the same tired predictable tactics and got his ass kicked.He didnt have a clue that changing his midfield and forward line would affect the chemisttry/form/ balance of the team. If the ref didnt stop play we would be under 6 in the 1st half because he hadn't a clue how to adjust the team in active play.

If I could describe his tactics is WC 98 2.0.It doesnt take much to tell players hold the ball in the back and hoof it up to the open forward.

The only way Jamaica qualifies for the world cup is if the rest of concacaf is in transition rebuilding, then we might have a chance. We cant beat the USA,Mex,C.rica Panama ,Honduras and Haiti on their best day.

We will lose at least 2 at home and 2 on the road.
            It's in todays gleaner sports on ricketts giving Whitmore his Concacaf B license i.e12-14-19.
            Also confirmed as head coach for world cup Qualifiers.
            Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
              Coaches, yuh think anybody in Jamaica can do this ? I listened to Tappa press conference post Panama and USA , di bredda clueless.The man bawl bout im midfield and didnt have a clue how to fix it. It didnt occur to him that changing it ever game could be a part of the problem .2nd our style of play is a recipe for disaster,its been two years Tappa has been playing this slow build up from the back to attack.It struggled through out this past Gold Cup and got blown out of the water when the USA jumped on us.Its easy to counter ! all you have to do is pressure the midfield ( which we dont have ) and defence and Jamaica(we) are in trouble. The USA gave concacaf the blue print on how to whip our asses. We conceed too much of the field. It wont work on the road in central america against any of the Top teams and the USA.Memba mi tell yuh.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...y-to-stop-them
              You might be right X.Other Teams are struggling too.Wait for my
              Analysis here or over there.
              Last edited by wbvs; May 21, 2020, 03:59 AM.
              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Never say Never.
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                X