HL...Meet Sane's Replacememt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...Meet Sane's Replacememt

Wow, no Leon Bailey ?. So we have to deal with another season of P.R hype by his handlers that he is going a LFC, Man U , Chelsea or City as he gets older?

Look tell them , you have Arsenal, Spurs, Wolves, and Everton to sell him to, make a name there and hope one of the big boys scoope him up.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is yuh the Big Man a talk tuh? Jus guh wanside an siddung man.

Thank you for the update BrickMan. I was not aware of this info.

Btw, would be nice if we play ManDisUnited in the FA Cup final...but a don't see them getting pass Chelsea.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Did Chelsea take the EPL double against your fly by night team?
        I am pretty sure in your eager to salvage the season by getting a trophy, you REALLY do not want to face Man U.
        My team is at least 3 goals better than Chelsea,you will see.

Comment

we already have a trophy this season...have some respect...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Is yuh the Big Man a talk tuh? Jus guh wanside an siddung man.

Thank you for the update BrickMan. I was not aware of this info.

Btw, would be nice if we play ManDisUnited in the FA Cup final...but a don't see them getting pass Chelsea.
            Oh I see you in the finals already... I will remember this statement.

Comment

Shameless!

Comment

.........go ahead Sah!

HL

Comment

No worries bro

Comment

Gosh HL, never did you even consider City not making it, what does that tell you about your confidence in your fly by night team?

Comment

It was a pleasure losing to the Arsenal.

Furthermore, I was reliably informed that Pep arranged to give Arteta a break. ..

HL

Comment

Believe ANYTHING that reduces the pain, it is that self-protection mechanism kicking in, keep it well oiled in anticipation of what awaits you next season.

Comment

Comment

Good. The deal was successful.

Mi hear that he rejected several clubs including The ManDisUnited and libberfool.

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X