Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done France

Me no vex
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Well done Belgium
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

England mi say !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hope englan come 4th.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Hope englan come 4th.
          Why? Despite the Jinx called X .... I would have no problem with England winning. Although ..... I may have a little difficulty recognizing people like Pickford, Henderson and Lingard as World Champions ..... shiver me timber.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Why? Despite the Jinx called X .... I would have no problem with England winning. Although ..... I may have a little difficulty recognizing people like Pickford, Henderson and Lingard as World Champions ..... shiver me timber.
            Pickford and Henderson have been instrumental getting England this far, Lingaard hot and cold, but if they manage to lift the trophy, they all deserve their props. Now that Brazil is not in it any more, I really don't care. That said, seeing Modric and Croatia win will show the world that a LITTLE country can roll ball. That would be good for all the minnows...and I come from a minnow country. My minnow country jes' have to get rid of the minnow mentality amongXt us.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X