So the GOAT gone to pasture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the GOAT gone to pasture

Real Madrid confirm they have accepted £88m deal to sell superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus after president flew in to his Greek hotel to finalise stunning transfer

Cristiano Ronaldo has the made an astonishing move to Juventus after Real Madrid granted him permission to leave Santiago Bernabeu.

Ronaldo met Juventus club president Andrea Agnelli on Tuesday afternoon in a hotel in Greece.

It is at that meeting where it is believed the transfer was finalised with Ronaldo surrounded by his girlfriend and family, who is currently on holiday with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ion-leave.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I wonder if this will lead to Real Madrid being relegated? I like the team ... want Perez the Prick to tarnish his legacy and leave RM in disgrace.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope we can get Sandro now and let go Darmian. Juventus haffi can pay that half a million per week salary.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I hope we can get Sandro now and let go Darmian. Juventus haffi can pay that half a million per week salary.
        Jangle, why are we insisting on improving the defense instead of finding players that can help create more chances?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sandro and Willian will complete the team

Comment

Sandro and Willian will complete the team
            Willian? Really? A Willian that was only effective in ONE GAME AT THE WORLD CUP? I could be wrong, but I don't see Willian making us stronger.

Comment

What?? A player like Willian is exactly what we need going down that right side. You shouldn’t judge him on his WC performance in JawgeX’s overrated Brazil team. His right foot is equal to Robin Van Persie and Arjen Robben’s left feet.

Comment

What?? A player like Willian is exactly what we need going down that right side. You shouldn’t judge him on his WC performance in JawgeX’s overrated Brazil team. His right foot is equal to Robin Van Persie and Arjen Robben’s left feet.
                ...but he is going to Liverpool ..... how about Bale?

Comment

Willian not going to no Loserfool. Bale is staying at Real Madrid especially now that the GOAT is gone.

Comment

The only surprise is that he went to Italy. After the tax case he said he wanted out of Spain and Real talked him into playing one more year and he did.

Good luck Ronaldo
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X