HL!!!.......Some info for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Some info for you

Being reported that another candidate for the USMNT head coach job is Matias Almeyda.......So the 2 candidates I've heard of are Almeyda & Louis van Gaal.......As I said earlier, there are some who wanted Juan Carlos Osorio to be one of the candidates, but it's believed that Osorio is hoping to return to Colombia, to coach the national team.......Still trying to find out who the other candidates are.

An AUFC Summer signing is Eric Remedi, a 23 year old Argentine defensive midfielder who played for CA Banfield in the Primera Division.

Here are the Fall games for the USMNT:
    https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...kickoff-series
    NOTE: Brazil & Mexico for September; England & Italy for November; the games they're working on for October, are Colombia & Argentina.......I guess they're throwing these young USMNT players in the deep, to see who is ready to step up.

The US will no doubt select the very best option as coach.

I got an email about the Brazil game...but I did not know about the rest of the schedule.

Let me state again.

Jamaica it appears did not play a single FIFA friendly prior to this WC. The US on the other hand played several top teams.

Jamaica cannot perform at advanced level in football with an (almost local ) contingent.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wayne Rooney arrived this morning, in DC. DCU signed him to a 3.5 year contract, reported to be worth $13M (which is a lot less than what was reported 2 months ago).
      https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...r-wayne-rooney

Comment

Supporters repping AUFC in Red Square.

Comment

Unprecedented I think.

A team 2 yo showing a presence on the world stage. Outstanding imo!

Heading to the stadium shortly to cheer them on. Btw, i have not missed an ATLUTDFC home game since they started. Planning to do 2 away games before the season end. NY MetroStars will be one............

HL

Comment

Just adding the finishing touches.......I'm sorry for any drunk supporters coming down from D.C. UNITED stands.......I hope to see at least 1 game this season.

Comment

Nice stadium. Whats the capacity?

Will certainly pay a visit on an ATLUTD away game.

HL

Comment

Only 20,000.

Comment

Here's a followup report on Jesse Marsch heading to Bundesliga:
                  https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...oin-rb-leipzig

Comment

Good for him. Quite a few of these padt players are doing quite well in the sport.

I wonder whats Eddie Pope doing?

HL

Comment

Eddie works for Octagon, an international sports agency out of Connecticut. Before that, he was director of player relations for the MLS Players Union.

Comment

you can dig out TK fi mi?

Atlanta 1
                        NY Red bull 2

DC United without Mattocks last
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"DC United without Mattocks last" - What do you mean by that???
                          DC United has played 14 games (2W; 7L; 5D)
                          Mattocks has played in 13 of those games, starting 12 - So only 1 game he didn't play in.

Comment

he scored in at least 3 or 4 of the ties and at least one of the wins. Check the record if he didn't. LOL!!!
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

OK!!! But that doesn't answer my question, because DC United is in last place, even with Mattocks & what he has done.

Comment

Working...
                              X