RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country should you support for the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which country should you support for the World Cup?

World Cup 2018 personality quiz: Which country should you really support?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44201661

My result was Germany.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

My result - Portugal
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Germany.
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Brazil,not sold on Germany ,France ,etc..
        Teams will come into their own as the competition progresses , I am more mindful of the outers.., but then Brazil too will get better.
        It will have to be 1982 all over again for Brazil to lose.

Comment

England,France and Portugal-Europe

Brazil ,Colombia,Mex- The Americas

Senegal - Africa

I think England could do it,the coach seems unlikely biased and practical.Which means the team is balanced.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Woooiiieeee, why yuh ongly have 7 favorites? Yuh a lose yuh touch.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              England,France and Portugal-Europe

Brazil ,Colombia,Mex- The Americas

Senegal - Africa

I think England could do it,the coach seems unlikely biased and practical.Which means the team is balanced.
              After completing the quiz the result was ...England,France and Portugal-Europe

Brazil ,Colombia,Mex- The Americas...

Seeing that you always have multiple sides, the quiz got your personality spot on./
              Last edited by Lazie; June 11, 2018, 01:57 PM.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Once again - the dumkopf showing his inferior intellect. LOL! #dyameedyat
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  World Cup 2018 personality quiz: Which country should you really support?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44201661

My result was Germany.
                  Brazil
                  Well, you've certainly bagged yourself some entertainment... Still reeling from the 7-1 semi-final defeat by Germany four years ago? Or glowing in the confidence of being five-time champions? Either way, Brazil will be an intriguing watch as they go in search of a first World Cup victory since 2002.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Brazil
                    Well, you've certainly bagged yourself some entertainment... Still reeling from the 7-1 semi-final defeat by Germany four years ago? Or glowing in the confidence of being five-time champions? Either way, Brazil will be an intriguing watch as they go in search of a first World Cup victory since 2002.
                    Hold on ... Brazil is the team I am supporting. Answering the quiz the result I got was Germany.

Trying not to be too involved this WC. Just want to watch and enjoy ....let's see how long that will last.

Oh ... by the way, y'all see what Neymar did to the defender before scoring yesterday? Damn ... ..I love this game.

Comment

That was sweet.

My eyes could not follow the play till the ball was in the net.

Thank gad for replays!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

BRAZIL!!!.......The 1st WC game I saw was BRAZIL vs Argentina (1978 WC), at the National Arena. Knew very little about soccer, and that game & Brazil's play had me hooked. So, it will always be Brazil, unless they're playing the USMNT.
                        I also support the CONCACAF teams, to do the region proud. We had a good '14 WC, and hoping we can do better this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Hold on ... Brazil is the team I am supporting. Answering the quiz the result I got was Germany.

Trying not to be too involved this WC. Just want to watch and enjoy ....let's see how long that will last.

Oh ... by the way, y'all see what Neymar did to the defender before scoring yesterday? Damn ... ..I love this game.
                          LOL! You are too Westernised...figet your roots so you probably gave your "guests" weiner schnitzel and not tapas! Ha ha ha!! My teams, in order:

1. LFC
                          2. Jamaica
                          3. Brazil

They are the only teams I "cheer" for. I may want from time to time, other teams to win, but those 3 are "my teams".

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                            BRAZIL!!!.......The 1st WC game I saw was BRAZIL vs Argentina (1978 WC), at the National Arena. Knew very little about soccer, and that game & Brazil's play had me hooked. So, it will always be Brazil, unless they're playing the USMNT.
                            I also support the CONCACAF teams, to do the region proud. We had a good '14 WC, and hoping we can do better this year.
                            The first one for me was the Brazil 82 team. They didn't win the WC but they had me in awwwww! Have been supporting them since.

Comment

Brazil 82 team got me hooked on football.

Comment

Working...
                              X