X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Premier League: Sign UP !

https://draft.premierleague.com/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/.../90718/classic

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OK Mr. Defending Champion.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        OK Mr. Defending Champion.
        LOL!!! X did win the league? LOL!!! Need to call Robert Mueller...eda dat or unu fool nuh faaawwwt!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. ..mi clavicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

There was a lot of hacking and Fake news that led to his very dubious win. I too was shocked.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It's a game where you have to get more with less,e.g I put Salah in my camp from day 1,it took Jangle 3 to 4 months before he did,by then he was in a relegation battle.

If you can't play that game Claffy,don't join as I suspect you won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              It's a game where you have to get more with less,e.g I put Salah in my camp from day 1,it took Jangle 3 to 4 months before he did,by then he was in a relegation battle.

If you can't play that game Claffy,don't join as I suspect you won't.
              Why would I play in the 4th division with my Champions League skills? LOL! If you can win it, that is all I need to know. Ha ha...me head still a spin to rhat!! He he he....wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee eee.... how many people was in the league - jus you and Jangle don't it? LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Expected response,weakheart😏

Comment

LAZIE< BRICK < CLAFFY < ROCK < ETC

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/.../90718/classic

Comment

Working...
                  X