RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop, HL, X, now that your team sign Mahrez...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop, HL, X, now that your team sign Mahrez...

...does this mean Sterling have competition?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

I think so, but he is rumoured to be the replacement for an aging Bernard Silva.
    In ant event, City has no chance of retaining the EPL title,it's players are now humbled by their nondescript performance in the WC.
    The final four featured at least six Man U players(Young,Rashford,Lingard,Fellaini,Lukaku,and Pogba),our players figured!

Comment

You are certainly not HL, you are either X or BrickTop.

But then, again, Bricktop would write a much better analysis.

So you are either X or Y
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We can agree that you are confused.

Comment

Oh noooo not AGAIN!!!!!

CHELSEA ARE CLOSING in on a deal to sign Jorginho and appoint Maurizio Sarri as manager after Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis apologised to Manchester City for the delay in completing a move for the midfielder.

City had been aiming to complete a €56 million (£50m) deal to sign Jorginho, with De Laurentiis confirming he has accepted an offer from the Premier League champions.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yes it does...it will force sterling to be more consistent...look for a 20 goal season from him

Comment

bernardo silva is 23 dummy...

Comment

him problem dat...we see how that turned out for alexis sanchez...

Comment

My bad,make that,David Silva,maybe I would have shown keen interest to your players if they were worth noting,but hey your input made a difference, I now can tell one idiot from the other,again my bad ,HL.

Comment

Ouch!!!!!

“Van Persie rejected City for United
                    Sanchez rejected City for United
                    Jorginho rejected City for Chelsea
                    Yet they still think they’re a big club”
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

sanchez took the money & flopped...jorginho didn't have a choice...either he go to chelsea or play out his remaining two years at napoli...good try though

Comment

Working...
                      X