X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking Jack Wilshere

Comment

Jack Wilshere or any creative midfielder wud have helped

There was a point in the game where Modric took over while England players looked dead on their feet. One could not tell Croatia played 2 overtime. While England rested. For the whole tournament England did not create much from open play. KANE PLAYED TOO DEEP. NOT EFFECTIVE. THEY NEEDED A BALL CARRIER TO GIVE IT TO KANE. not Allie and Lingard too much looking for their own shots.
      Sterling sub was bad during this game.
      RASHFORD did nothing for 35 minutes.
      Sterling only player prepared to run at defense trying to create something.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

While Southgate did really well with picking his side, however how can you assume Sam would take Rooney, when he dropped him at Everton?

One problem I saw with the last game with Southgate when nothing was happening and they play the ball over the top, he should have bought in Vardie earlier.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The substitutions were wrong. Southgate should have taken off either Lingard or Alli as both of them looked very leggy in the second half. I would've gone with Alli off since he was carrying a thigh injury from before. Bring on Dier to shore up the middle with Henderson. Keep on Sterling longer and late in the game bring on the big Chelsea striker youth to manhandle their defense.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X