MT Pleasant: Haters,Sass and OJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    knock me out??? You nuh tired a wining yet???

You a win because you have no standards.
    Wooooiiiieeee me left cheek......
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So in all of this did Tegat get fired or is he still there? Duckie kick weh him foot..
      Eh

Comment

Nuh yuh bonafide brethren whey yuh nearly kill mi say ,mi neva know ,when im name PRINT out pan TVJ when mi post di 1st link, how yuh nuh know ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In other words you don’t know the answer. Go find out please that’s your assignment.

Comment

I will tell Tegat to call yuh!😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As usually you don’t know...why am I surprised..just hot air.

Comment

Trying to be like you brethren,juss a beat up yuh gum.

Tegat say im nuh know yuh

Comment

Working...
                X